Re: So Jimmy Saville WAS noncing kids.

mines going in the fucking bin. £15.99(rrp  xmas 1975) , fuckin well wasted . the clarty cunt.

should have asked for tommy cooper golf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aebmbzU-nKg

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone we admired as kids that wasn't a nonce.

Presto wrote:

I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone we admired as kids that wasn't a nonce.

Back then it was probably considered normal behaviour, Harris and Savile would have probably been accepted as Catholic priests

Presto wrote:

Bobby Robson.

Presto wrote:

Ian Paisley ?

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

Presto wrote:

Wonder Woman?

Just Add Sunshine

They say never meet your heroes, you'll only end up disappointed.

I think the word disappointed needs some clarification?

Prog God

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06 … ign=buffer

Words fail me

Dan Harwood wrote:

They say never meet your heroes, you'll only end up disappointed.

I think the word disappointed needs some clarification?

Diggers fiddles kids?

I feel sick... I read this, this morning, taken from the Independant on Sunday, 1990.

Saville talking about his mum, who he called the Duchess: "When she died she was all mine. The best five days of my life were spent with the Duchess when she was dead. She looked marvellous. She belonged to me. It’s wonderful, is death.”

It just hit an entirely different level after reading that Matt.

Just Add Sunshine

http://bcove.me/xaerjb1y

Just Add Sunshine

Fucking hell hmm

Savile was the ultimate sex beast. He stopped at nothing. He engineered everything down to the last detail superbly and was laughing his cock off at the doors of depravity opening for him everywhere he went.
He fucked the dead. He fucked kids. He fucked old people. He fucked his mum. He fucked absolutely everyone and then died completely free of any punishment and to cap it off we even gave him a knighthood for all his effort. He had his cake, ate it and then fucked off having had an entire country properly over. An absolute master-class. Hat doffed.

Part of the problem

Ronnie C clearly has something to hide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28100079

You not happy with your Bedrock member cartoon character thread then mate?

Part of the problem

If you don't get backing from the big hitters within the first five posts then delete.

I got Yant and Matt Black. Death knell.

Maybe next year I'll try again.

lol

Part of the problem

I dread to think what went on around the filming of this public service announcement........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2VvcOHi2E8

At least we still have Barrymore.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

chromosome_junction wrote:

Rolf should be sentenced to a pool party at Barrymore's!

Just Add Sunshine

chromosome_junction wrote:

At least the 3 different samples of spunk up his arse were of legal tender.

i dont know why , but i was thinking of rolf this morning and the most inappropiate comment i have ever heard, the two being forever intwined in my memory

at my first wedding reception my cousin came along with all these art student twats from university, three sub groups;
1 party chicks, who like to 'party' (fuck/take drugs)
2 "hi ya" chicks that always say "hi ya"
3 joy division chicks, suicidle,depressed , abused,bulimic/grossly fat.how tiresome. 

the old man had been partying hard all day, heavy drinking, the odd toot, holding court re  tales of stevie marriot/bob dylan the sixties and stephane dysykes cunt.

when sub group three walks into his view, shuffling on to the dance floor and swaying from side to side like a group of human sacrifices on the journey to the red sands of agamemnon.

the old boy processing the information in front of him like 'hal' in 2001 and who is niether australian/a fan of rolf/or indeed a man not noted for his compassion, .walked over to them , and like invasion of the body snatchers pointed at one  and roared "tie that fat cunt down sport".

off she fled , no doubt to do the  tie burn knot boogie (shoe scuff marks halfway  up the wall to show she had  changed her mind, but alas too late.)

fortunately the old boy yanked it out of the fire and redemeption was secured by abusing my new wife and then playing harmonica to old georgie fame numbers that no cunt wanted to listen to.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Saturday Jul 2014 03:41:02)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

Out of all ~18 of your marriages, which do you feel was the least successful, and why?

the good second mrs L now lives in semi religious cum cult , in a gated complex on the edge of  the forest of dean with little or no contact with the outside world as a result of our joyus union.(true)

the heavy toll was great for she to bear .

i believe she has taken the reincarnation of abraham lincoln as her new lover, who is no doubt , as we speak unloading his holy beans into her while wearing an 8ft stove pipe hat.

all waiting for the mothership to take them home.fortunatley for her , they have solicitors in this new galaxy of eden ,that still overcome millions of light years to take your funds in return for not seeing your kids.

so i would say ,upon reflection,that was probably my most succesful.

marc bannerman on the other hand proved more rewarding....

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Saturday Jul 2014 03:42:00)

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

semi religious cum cult

I don't mind the sound of that. Are they taking applications?