Re: So Jimmy Saville WAS noncing kids.

The best description of Di Matteo I saw was 'a particularly stylish turtle'. Lol.

Blood And Soil

Lol - quality.

Stefano wrote:

The best description of Di Matteo I saw was 'a particularly stylish turtle'. Lol.

Superb.

Terry wearing a United against racism armband last night. LOL.
The fucking hard faced thick as shit cunt.

JFT 39

Dermo wrote:

Terry wearing a United against racism armband last night. LOL.
The fucking hard faced thick as shit cunt.

I don't think he is a racist, it was a heat of the moment comment designed to hurt Anton as much as possible.

But I don't think his beliefs are inherently racist.

Disagree Ed.  Saying things like that dont come into peoples mind who arent racist. Saying it alone makes you racist, let alone with the intention to hurt. Hes scum, utter scum and how Chelsea have dealt with it is shocking.

JFT 39

Dermo wrote:

Disagree Ed.  Saying things like that dont come into peoples mind who arent racist. Saying it alone makes you racist, let alone with the intention to hurt. Hes scum, utter scum and how Chelsea have dealt with it is shocking.

In the heat of the moment it does and when you're not intelligent enough to find something else equally as hurtful.

Agreed, utter disgrace how we've dealt with it, embarrassing. No apology, no admittance of guilt, disgusting. I'd have shown him the door.

At least Chelsea didn't all wear t-shirts of support for Terry.

As someone who is inherently racist, I know one when I see one and Terry is without doubt a massive racist. A sexual racist.

Blood And Soil

smallman1 wrote:

I don't think he is a racist, it was a heat of the moment comment designed to hurt Anton as much as possible.

Do you really believe this? Watch the footage and judge whether it was really said to "hurt Ferdinand as much as possible".  Terry is turning his head away as hes saying it and it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear let alone Ferdinand who was 20 metres away.

I'm with Smallman on this one. If you cant physically swing out of the chap you're going to use words that will do the most damage.

JA, don't be daft. If he wasn't saying it to hurt Ferdinand, he was hardly saying it under his breath to remind himself.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Hold up. How has a Savile nonce thread moved on to the racist John Terry?

What is being implied here?

Presto wrote:

lol, I didn't even know what thread I was in. Not to worry, here's a pic of Jim out lamping.

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1390258.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Jimmy+Savile

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

pfffffffffffffffft! /\

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Presto wrote:

Is John Terry a nonce as well as a racist?

MattBlack wrote:
Presto wrote:

Is John Terry a nonce as well as a racist?

nothing would surprise me about that sorry shower of shit

Last edited by erik.b (Saturday Oct 2012 05:26:57)

Glitter arrested. Ooooooo, there's a shock. lol

Leader! Leader!

Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/

Presto wrote:

Oooh wonder what the prank text was

Report out today. Apparently he was going for children as young as 8.

hmm

Ive just found out the birthmark on my arse is a cigar burn....hows about that then..

Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20981611

Children as young as eight were abused by Jimmy Savile, a report detailing 50 years of allegations has revealed.

The Metropolitan Police and the NSPCC report also added Wheatfields Hospice in Leeds to the list of places where the former TV presenter abused girls.

Some 214 crimes were recorded across 28 police force areas, including 34 of rape or penetration, police said.

They say the accounts are a "compelling picture of widespread sexual abuse by a predatory sex offender".

Revelations that Savile had sexually abused girls prompted hundreds of other victims to come forward, including those who said they were attacked on BBC premises.

The former presenter and BBC Radio 1 DJ died aged 84 in October 2011, a year before the allegations emerged in an ITV documentary.

Historical abuse
Friday's report, Giving Victims a Voice, sets out what Scotland Yard and the NSPCC have discovered about Savile since they launched the inquiry - Operation Yewtree - three months ago.

The 30-page document expands on allegations that Savile was a prolific sex offender whose abuse took place at a number of institutions identified by victims.

Its findings included:

Savile offended at 13 hospitals, including Great Ormond Street in London, and one offence was recorded at Wheatfields Hospice in Leeds in 1977
His youngest victim was eight and the oldest was 47
The earliest allegation is from 1955 in Manchester
The last allegation was made in 2009
Offences were carried out at the BBC between 1965 and 2006 - including at the last BBC Top of the Pops recording
Peak offending took place between 1966 and 1976
Some 73% of victims were under 18
Offences were committed at the BBC, including Television Centre in west London where the children's programme Jim'll Fix It was recorded, Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor high-security psychiatric prison surfaced earlier this year.

Savile has also been linked to abuse at the Jersey children's home, Haut de la Garenne, and the Duncroft Approved School in Surrey.

The Crown Prosecution Service has also published a review of a decision in 2009 not to charge Savile with sexual offences in relation to four complaints made to police in Surrey and Sussex.

It found there was "nothing to suggest" the decisions were "consciously influenced by any improper motive on the part of either the police or prosecutors".

However, it said further action might have been possible had "police and prosecutors taken a different approach," adding the CPS prosecutor "did not probe... or seek to build a prosecution".

If those coming forward had "been told that she was not the only woman to have complained, they would probably have been prepared to give evidence".

Director of public prosecutions, Kier Starmer, apologised on behalf of the CPS. He said the report represented a "watershed moment" and pledged to enhance information sharing and provide prosecutors with additional training for the future.

Savile offended at 13 hospitals

Just one more and he would have got away with it.

JFT 39

I'd like to see him defend that little lot