Topic: I was hacked by DJ MAG on Facebook.

New depths of pathetic.

After a heating discussion about their 150th pick and the whole process, they deleted my posts and banned me. Fair enough.

I come back home and I find my personal account hacked. User reads: "Sbando disarray" (Hahahahaha, comedic genius) and I found one of my post edited (mentioning my SC, "Love your SC").

Since that (the SC reference) was something that came up in our discussion, who else could be to blame?

I never mentioned the DJ involved (DJ Vibe - whoever that is), maybe another poster, but why bother, my accusations were against the mag only.

Anyway:

SHAME ON YOU, FUCKING LOSERS

Re: I was hacked by DJ MAG on Facebook.

Has the Levinson enquiry heard about this?

weird.

DJ Vibe is a mensch so i would be surprised if it was him.

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

This is like, really, really scary.

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

Has the Levinson enquiry heard about this?

I fucking don't care about irony, I even believe it's not completely legal (hacking, I mean).

BUT FUCKING DEFACING MY ACCOUNT FOR A MINUTE OR TWO, IMPLYING THEY COULD DO THE SAME TO MY SOUNDCLOUD, by FREAKING DJ MAGAZINE or one of their goons is SAD, SAD shit.

I'm not crying about the account, I'm just wondering, can you imagine something like that? HOW SAD AND PATHETIC!!

make sure your computer is up-to-date software wise & change your passwords to something a bit more complex for starters

The vulnerabilities are in Facebook itself, there are tools on the Net that allow you to hack accounts with two clicks.

Again, that's not the point, there's nothing important there! DJ Mag did it.

id be really interested in that tool.

Part of the problem

Google for it but be careful.

can i hack message boards and SimonR?

Part of the problem

FAO Sexyboywonder

What were you doing arguing about heating on DJ Mag?

Dermo wrote:

can i hack message boards and SimonR?

Of course you can.

Dude you are indeed a bedrocker Dj Vibe deserves a bit more than you stupid post on facebook. If you don't like his music it's fine, but he comes from a time where only a few could name themselves Dj.. I think Digweed's a big fan of him. Underground Sound Of Lisbon

so get up!

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

magicalmask wrote:

Dude you are indeed a bedrocker Dj Vibe deserves a bit more than you stupid post on facebook. If you don't like his music it's fine, but he comes from a time where only a few could name themselves Dj.. I think Digweed's a big fan of him. Underground Sound Of Lisbon

Amen to that but it has nothing to do with whatever happened. Poor DJ Vibe has nothing to do with it, quite the contrary, I told them they chart their friends and the sponsor's girlfriend in the top50, they've been caught red-handed selling editorial space and that no-names (you'll see) get in the top spots because they do pay (that's when they told me to "keep it clean", LOL).

After banging and banging from me (Technoboy, Voorn @ 148 or something), they banned me and one of their webmasters showed some muscles by using my account as a "wink", a bit menacing to be fair.

What a bunch of lamers. I reported the hacking along with a friend who witnessed it all.Let's see.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/sbando/254504_373817572699575_1252334789_n.jpg

Instead of questioning what I said, you should ask yourself how decent those people are and how credible their shit is.

Last edited by George Jefferson (Wednesday Oct 2012 02:57:05)

Whenever i'm uncertain on who the best EDM Disc Jockeys in the world are, I simply type in to Google 'DJ top 100' and there it is right there.
From that point i simply book tickets to see whoever is in the top 3 with the safe knowledge im seeing the worlds best EDM performers and wont be disappointed.

Last edited by Dermo (Wednesday Oct 2012 07:30:08)

Part of the problem

Perhaps Sbando could throw up some of the offending links so we could have a look?

George Jefferson wrote:

I'm not crying about the account

lol

Purchased my monthly copy of Dj Mag earlier.

Boss magazine.

I've never heard this DJ Mag.....is he any good?

"eunuch jelly thou!"

George Jefferson wrote:

The vulnerabilities are in Facebook itself, there are tools on the Net that allow you to hack accounts with two clicks.

lol. As if.

Big Fella wrote:

Perhaps Sbando could throw up some of the offending links so we could have a look?

They deleted everything.

lol. As if.

No, it takes a genius to hack into an account from inside FB, as they proved.

@ Brian Eno Karaoke: WTF? What username is that?

Dermo wrote:

Whenever i'm uncertain on who the best EDM Disc Jockeys in the world are, I simply type in to Google 'DJ top 100' and there it is right there.
From that point i simply book tickets to see whoever is in the top 3 with the safe knowledge im seeing the worlds best EDM performers and wont be disappointed.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in that regard.....

"eunuch jelly thou!"