Topic: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

I thought I may as well get it started early.

Sasha at 103 eh?
I, for one, can't really argue with that.

Last edited by Presto (Friday Oct 2012 10:47:45)

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Presto wrote:

I thought I may as well get it started early.

Sasha at 103 eh?
I, for one, can't really argue with that.


And Sanchez, JZ, Cattaneo and Fat Boy outside the top 100.... on the write up on the Fatboy Slim picture......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … mp;theater

they mention a hardstyle onslaught.. so fuck knows what to expect.. a bunch of cunts you've never heard of probably

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Prog is officially dead

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

I didn't think the last one was over yet.

Anyway, regardless, Guetta should be crowned as worlds best DJ on the basis that he's the best.

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

You mean the besterest, Dutchy?

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

dutchy101 wrote:

I didn't think the last one was over yet.

Anyway, regardless, Guetta should be crowned as worlds best DJ on the basis that he's the best.

You mean biggest cunt

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Sasha just posted this on Twitter

The @DJmag poll is full of Lance Armstrongs. Who really gives a fuck?

This is the same guy who begs for your vote every year and now hes outside the top 100 hes slagging it off

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

MattBlack wrote:

Sasha just posted this on Twitter

The @DJmag poll is full of Lance Armstrongs.

The poll is full of drug-cheating cyclists?.....what a bizarre statement.....then again, this did come from the man who said "that's why it's called 'pop music' coz it explodes see?"

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Top 100 DJs Poll @top100djs
At 98, former poll topper @DJJohnDigweed is down 43 places as 2012 shapes up to be a year of change in the #top100djs

hahaha big_smile

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

I even forgot this poll existed.

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

First year since I'd heard of it's existence that I didn't vote.

Digweed seems to be in the top 100.

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

chuffer wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Sasha just posted this on Twitter

The @DJmag poll is full of Lance Armstrongs.

The poll is full of drug-cheating cyclists?.....what a bizarre statement.....then again, this did come from the man who said "that's why it's called 'pop music' coz it explodes see?"

i'd vote for stefano

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Just seen the top 100, does anyone have any idea who the Bingo Players are?

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

If only Sasha had released involver 3 in time. He'd have been at least 2 places higher.

JFT 39

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Dermo wrote:

If only Sasha had released involver 3 in time. He'd have been at least 2 places higher.

And no "Thank you" mix this year either will have cost him vital votes

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

It's just a poll for pop fans now that like a beat to their pop music.

Only thing that has any credibility inside the real scene is the RA chart.

Last edited by pete_tong_mad (Saturday Oct 2012 02:59:47)

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Im just disappointed that my favourite DJ Yogi Banana isnt in there anywhere

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

I've only seen 7 of the top 100 play live & have no intention of seeing any of the others ! I've never even heard of three quarters of them.

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

I listened to Bingo Players on Youtube, wish i hadnt bothered now

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

MattBlack wrote:

I listened to Bingo Players on Youtube, wish i hadnt bothered now

Two fat ladies?

Beef Jerky Time!

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

spinnerlg wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

I listened to Bingo Players on Youtube, wish i hadnt bothered now

Two fat ladies?

Full-House Music

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Pumper&Dumper wrote:
spinnerlg wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

I listened to Bingo Players on Youtube, wish i hadnt bothered now

Two fat ladies?

Full-House Music

lol

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Read em and weep

http://www.djmag.com/top100?page=1&year=2012

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Hannu, you've lost the plot.

Homegrove wrote:

First year since I'd heard of it's existence that I didn't vote.

Digweed seems to be in the top 100.

Re: Not long to go until the annual 'DJ Mag Top 100 is shit' thread.

Sasha having an absolute reg.