Re: The good TV thread...

Dermo wrote:
deathbysmurf wrote:

Quality, but The Newsroom simply walks over BB by a country mile.

Are you high on crack or something?

Crystal Meth, actually.

Dermo wrote:
deathbysmurf wrote:

Blue Meth

Nick Sneddon wrote:
fadass wrote:

Been watching some of those 30 for 30 documentaries on ESPN.

The one about the recruiting policy of Texas universities for their football teams was great. More money than sense some people. Nutters piling money into signing kids so that their old college can win a few games. Mad.

Also watched The Greatest that Never Was about Marcus Dupree which was brilliant and very sad.

Fadass - watch 'The U' its fucking great.

ol  Marcus is no stranger to the tuck shop nowadays.  But those vids  with him running through lines like they weren't there are amazing.  Have you seen the one about the Yugoslavian  basketball team?  Very good too.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

...liked The Newsroom, it has a few brilliant moments, but Emily Mortimer is fucking irritating and as much as I love Sorkin his relentlessly patronising anti-conservative yammering does grate after a while

'better' than Breaking Bad?.. is a bit like Polly debating who is the bestesterest, Sasha or 'Charlie'

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

5 episodes into Breaking Bad and absolutely loving it. The first episode is amazing. I can't recall a series that starts off so well.

...agree, started with some trepidation knowing how much I had to get through, but that flash-forward scene at the very beginning is just brilliant

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

re: BB - are all the episodes still available on NetFlix?

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Unbroken1 wrote:

...liked The Newsroom, it has a few brilliant moments, but Emily Mortimer is fucking irritating and as much as I love Sorkin his relentlessly patronising anti-conservative yammering does grate after a while

'better' than Breaking Bad?.. is a bit like Polly debating who is the bestesterest, Sasha or 'Charlie'

i liked The Newsroom - especially that Sloane sloshpot

living la vida Strudders

Dermo wrote:
deathbysmurf wrote:

The Newsroom is fucking nauseating.

Just got done with The Thick Of It, hilarious. Will get into Veep, watched the first episode, funny.

Any good Indian programmes ,RHouse's?

Last edited by Dermo (Wednesday Jun 2013 07:56:35)

Part of the problem

The Kumars at number 42 (and 43 and 44 and 45 and 46 and 47 and 48 and 49 and ...... )

fadass wrote:

The Kumars at number 42 (and 43 and 44 and 45 and 46 and 47 and 48 and 49 and ...... )

Theyre doing the Kumars at 42B, so  that should be something to look forward to

fadass wrote:

[racist] I thought they all lived in the same house? [/racist]

Far too lazy to go through this entire thread but "The Americans" is a fantastic show.

dutchy101 wrote:

5 episodes into Breaking Bad and absolutely loving it. The first episode is amazing. I can't recall a series that starts off so well.

Im on the last episode of series 4. Epic stuff. Im told this episode is one of TVs greatest moments. We shall see.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

it's fantastic creepy

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

first 3 eps of season1 of BB done

i like it - the guy that plays Walter makes the show tho

living la vida Strudders

shaunstrudwick wrote:

first 3 eps of season1 of BB done

i like it - the guy that plays Walter makes the show tho

I'm halfway through series 4 - Gus is the best character in it hands down.  Hank was good til he started bedwetting.

fadass wrote:

Dahl 'M' for Murder
Mork and Bindi
The Call Centre

------------

niton (Oct 14)

LOL.

Pilau Talk
Chapatti Duke Show
Rhouses is a fucking cunt

草泥马

Supernaany

Alvin and the Chipatti Monks