Re: The good TV thread...

MattBlack wrote:
loopdokter wrote:

The geezer from Yorkshire... Forget his character name.

Finchy?

Yes, Finchy.

Any good xmas progs been on over there? Need some festive blightyness.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

There's this thing called The Office Christmas Special.  You may be able to get it now in Oz.   worth checking out, Derms.

Dermo wrote:

There's this thing called The Office Christmas Special.  You may be able to get it now in Oz.   It's worth checking out, Derms.

Errr? You mean Ricky Gervais Office xmas special? Or the sepo one?

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Errr? You mean Ricky Gervais Office xmas special? Or the sepo one?

Ricky Gervais.  The US Office is a pile of shite.  Regardless, it was a dig at your beloved Australia.

Not being anywhere near as stupid as you I obviously knew that. You just have to check sometimes that you weren't actually being serious.

Being smart isn't your forte. Smelling of piss in shit clothes however is. So keep to what you're good at there's a good lidder.

Part of the problem

Watched Downton Abbey for the first time last night.

Loved it.

MBB hammered everything in the ratings.

Hope Wiggy returns.

Just finished the first series of Top Boy on 4OD - started slowly but did the job - more than good enough to line up on series 2.

Top Boy Series 2 is not as plausible mate.  It's nowhere near as powerful, hard hitting IMO.  Still worth a watch though to see the story unfold.  Don't expect too many conclusions, mind.

This is worth downloading: http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/

Been watching Orange is the new black, pretty decent actually

This seasons Boardwalk Empire is somewhat slow.  To say the least....

Walking Dead finished mid-season on a good note though.  Looking forward to that picking up again.

Yant wrote:

it's building nicely for a massive end of season bloodbath imo

...WTF Yant? it's fucking excellent, and not remotely slow buy the standards of Series 1 & 2

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

shaunstrudwick wrote:
Yant wrote:

it's building nicely for a massive end of season bloodbath imo

I've loved it. 2 episodes left and looks as if Mr Thompson is going to screw everyone over to save his bacon. Best thing on TV for me.

Republik of Saddleworth

Unbroken1 wrote:

...WTF Yant? it's fucking excellent, and not remotely slow buy the standards of Series 1 & 2

hmmm not sure i agree Damo.  The storyline with William (the son) is slow as is the whole chalky white stuff.

I can see how it's setting the storyline up and don't get me wrong, i am enjoying it.  It's just a little slow occasionally and my little brain can't always follow what the point of some of the conversations are until the actions start to unfold.  The dumb cunt i am.

I like the Jeffrey White character - Dr. Valentin Narcisse.

Yant wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:

hmmm not sure i agree Damo.  The storyline with William (the son) is slow as is the whole chalky white stuff.

I can see how it's setting the storyline up and don't get me wrong, i am enjoying it.  It's just a little slow occasionally and my little brain can't always follow what the point of some of the conversations are until the actions start to unfold.  The dumb cunt i am.

Gives me the heebie geebies does that lad. His big sidekick that got a cleaver in the back a few weeks ago terrorize my dreams for a while too. Horrible the pair of em.

Just wish Boston would get more involved but that will probably happen next series

Republik of Saddleworth

Celebrity Big Brother is bubbling nicely.

joeyp wrote:
Yant wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:

Gives me the heebie geebies does that lad. His big sidekick that got a cleaver in the back a few weeks ago terrorize my dreams for a while too. Horrible the pair of em.

Just wish Boston would get more involved but that will probably happen next series

No fucking spoilers, Joseph.

Big Fella wrote:

Celebrity Big Brother is bubbling nicely.

What a proper load of ol' shite that is.  The missus has me watching it.  Some good flange in there, i'll give it that.

But fucking hell.  Dappy? cunt.

Yant wrote:
joeyp wrote:
Yant wrote:

No fucking spoilers, Joseph.

Shit sorry

Republik of Saddleworth

Hodgy wrote:

Top Boy Series 2 is not as plausible mate.  It's nowhere near as powerful, hard hitting IMO.  Still worth a watch though to see the story unfold.  Don't expect too many conclusions, mind.

I rather enjoyed it.  Hopefully there'll be a third one.

Ch4's "Secrets of the Living Dolls"...

*not sure what to say*