Re: The good TV thread...

Men Behaving badly was pretty good though

It was shit. IMO

Grant wrote:

It was shit. IMO

I didn't enjoy it much either but I'd suggest Mrs Brown's Boys makes it look like the fucking Sopranos...

smashdad wrote:
Grant wrote:

It was shit. IMO

I didn't enjoy it much either but I'd suggest Mrs Brown's Boys makes it look like the fucking Sopranos...

LOL, tru dat.

Men behaving badly was utter tosh have a fucking word anyone who liked that shite.. Apart from a pre Lee Chapman bashed up face, Lesley Ash.

Part of the problem

BBC been screening some quality 'Storyville' documentaries...

Extraordinary expose of Gadaffi's regime,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b03tj0n0/

... amazing film about a successful/fatal/heroic/tragic attempt on the summit of K2,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b03td9sc/

... quality tele.

Anybody started on HBOs True Detective?

Look back a page or two. In my opinion it's amazing. Stellar work from McConoghey and Harrelson, and episode two also has the most beautiful pair of breasts I've ever seen on TV.

Homegrove wrote:

Look back a page or two. In my opinion it's amazing. Stellar work from McConoghey and Harrelson, and episode two also has the most beautiful pair of breasts I've ever seen on TV.

ha! definitely.

It's excellent - I can't remember the last time a show got off to such a good start - all four episodes have been really impressive.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

coming to Sky Atlantic in a couple of weeks so no spoilers please

Walking Dead back last night - YAWN

someone just kill them all now ffs

when Egg was lying passed out on the couch and teh kid thought he was dead and was gonna shoot him - i was like "yay - finally an end to this bollix"

then he never did - boo!

same for when the kid nearly got eaten by zombies - "come on zombies kill this whiney motherfucker"

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

That last episode of True Detective was nothing short of epic. Such a brilliant show. Heard they're coming back with a second season, with a new set of characters and actors.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

That last episode of True Detective was nothing short of epic. Such a brilliant show. Heard they're coming back with a second season, with a new set of characters and actors.

Killing off Harrelson in the third episode was genius and the big fire at the end and then it was all a dream sequence? Great TV. And the plane crash. Wow.

A glowing review off certain people is like a giant red flag to avoid at al costs.

Part of the problem

The last episode's IMDB rating was 9.9. Lol.

The one shot at the end... loooong shot. Fucking hell.

No spoilers please lads.

Absolutely not.

Been pretty good too BF.

FAO any/all Breaking Bad fans...

https://soundcloud.com/bobafatt/bad-breaks

If you're not torrenting True Detective you're a fucking asshole.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

But Rhouses has given it the seal of approval ? LO fucking L

Part of the problem

Second season of House of Cards sure started as good as the first, if not better.

After watching True Detective, it'll be very very hard to enjoy Sherlock ever again. Pisses all over it.

apologies if anyone has said this...  'the life of rock' with brian pern. bbc 4

it fackin brilliant

imho. dont touch that dial.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

After watching True Detective, it'll be very very hard to enjoy Sherlock ever again. Pisses all over it.

Ive downloaded it to watch so if its rubbish im blaming you Rhouses