Re: Holiday Destinations

Moe Lester wrote:
Henry Rindhoops wrote:

If you feel that strongly about it, why have you got Japan down as your No 1 holiday destination?

I think he likes the cherry blossom

A weak attempt at a gay joke? Why do sepos always refer to cocks or being gay when it comes to insults? Always wondered.

"Ask your Mom" is a level above that shit. Saying that, Lester has the personality of a soggy cardboard box so Im not surprised.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

And Soapland. You filthy animal.

lol, always wanted to buy a pair of knickers with a bottle of coke if Im being honest.

starcreeper wrote:

Anyone eating whale or shark is an absolute cunt and needs a good kick in the bollox.

Agreed. Never been a fan of octopus, or squid for that matter, but a nice slab of smoked mackerel hits the spot.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

starcreeper wrote:

lol, always wanted to buy a pair of knickers with a bottle of coke if Im being honest.

Ask those two fellas from Bargain Booze in Salford, they'll sort you out.

starcreeper wrote:
Moe Lester wrote:
Henry Rindhoops wrote:

If you feel that strongly about it, why have you got Japan down as your No 1 holiday destination?

I think he likes the cherry blossom

A weak attempt at a gay joke? Why do sepos always refer to cocks or being gay when it comes to insults? Always wondered.

"Ask your Mom" is a level above that shit. Saying that, Lester has the personality of a soggy cardboard box so Im not surprised.

Bet you hit a few soggy biscuits in your time.

Get back to me when you have more than 40 posts worth reading you fuckin blowfly.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Anyone eating whale or shark is an absolute cunt and needs a good kick in the bollox.

Agreed. Never been a fan of octopus, or squid for that matter, but a nice slab of smoked mackerel hits the spot.

Like a bit of eel sushi too. Similar to mackerel.

I'd also like to visit Moscow. Just to experience the harshness of it. And to shovel in sauce with mategreen of course.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:
fadass wrote:

Manchester.

...it's a lot better than all of the tin pot/3rd world destinations listed above.

Edinburgh? You must be in need of a holiday.

How in the blue hell is New Zealand a tin pot third world country? They didn't choose to film Lord of the Rings in Wythenshawe did they?

I haven't heard of many travellers boring on about New Zealand like they do Australia . My wife has been to NZ and said she wouldn't go back nor could she bring herself to watch the Lord Of The Rings films.

They have a Costa coffee in Wythenshawe now....

Jack is back baby.....

fadass wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:
fadass wrote:

Manchester.

...it's a lot better than all of the tin pot/3rd world destinations listed above.

Plus you can get to see a 6 hour set from the Loopmeister in a club surrounded by top class fanny.

And a nice single of chips from the emporium.

Open invite to you Fadass, give me the nod next time you are at the Megastore. Liking the sound of Big Fellas chips, thrice cooked I hope.

Jack is back baby.....

starcreeper wrote:

shovel in sauce with mategreen of course.

Wut?

He was a foreign board member who got excommunicated for no apparent reason. Worked for M15.

simeon79 wrote:

Reykjavik.....

http://www.nomad4ever.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/geothermal-plant-in-iceland.jpg

Looks like a sexy Runcorn.

Moscow is horrrendous.

I blame JT.

stylustrouble wrote:
simeon79 wrote:

Reykjavik.....

http://www.nomad4ever.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/geothermal-plant-in-iceland.jpg

Looks like a sexy Runcorn.

LOL that is Proctor & Gambles Carbon Fluoride plant in the background.

JFT 39

seconded on japan, my number 1 aswell

I'd fuckin love to take acid and head out into the madness of Tokyo. Its all about life experiences lads.

I got lost and I mean totally lost in Shibuya station. Not a fucking clue how to get out, or in, or any-fucking-thing. Talking 30 + mins to find an exit.

JFT 39

I bet you got no help from the zipperheads either.

nah the cunts just want a pic taking with you with some reverse V signs on show.

JFT 39

Is it true they consider all westerners look like Justin Timberlake? I've a mate who's been back there 4 times in the last 2 years as he says he feels like an absolute rock star in the niteclubs. He looks like a gurning Rocky Dennis in Ireland.

haha so true. people just walk up and wave their camera at you. i often wonder what they say when they are showing friends.
Aaaaw there is a picture of  me with some westerners i don't know. Heres another...and another.
They ask if they can touch my Mrs' hair coz its blonde? errrr?

JFT 39

lol, I have to say, out of all the Asian people I've met on my travels, the Japs are the bestest. Great craic. And they seem to understand the concept of manners.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

And Soapland. You filthy animal.

How much is this leisure pursuit in Japan? I am guessing quite a bit more expensive than here?

£25 in China, which is great for cheap, beautiful whores but of course you get lungrot the minute you step off the plane so perhaps not the best holiday destination.

草泥马

Ever eaten a baby, Dave?