Re: Pierre's Book Corner

Poor Iain Banks has shuffled off the mortal coil. The Wasp Factory was some debut novel.

Never read any of his books. Need to get a good book as I haven't read anything in ages. Might give it a whirl.

I think Complicity if better than The Wasp Factory - The Wasp Factory is a properly good book mind.

Iain Banks died on Sunday, didn't realise til just now.

Phil Opian wrote:

Like every day for example. Since you cant even remember when.

Last time I smoked consistently every day was at least 8 years ago, so bang goes your doofus theory about me being a gormless stoner. When was the last time you joined a messageboard with a witty username based around the female reproductive system? You fucking idiot.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Wednesday Jun 2013 16:06:40)

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Just because you arent stoned 24/7 it doesn't mean you arent acting like someone who is. You are a textbook pot smoker in my opinion. Paranoid, delusional etc etc

By the way, it is my real name. Idiot.

Phil having a Whitey

Pot is all good. But by 30 you really should have grown out of it.

Fucking hell Phil Opian, you sound like my girlfriend.

Id say Phil's on the button Rhouses, its pretty obvious you're stoned out of your tiny mind most of the time otherwise you'd stop talking like a teenager.

Part of the problem

Now you sound like my girlfriend. sad

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Now you sound like my girlfriend. sad

Rhouses is having an absolute reg after he's finally woken up from the haze and realized he's 36, unmarried and still living at home while the servants clean up after him... Especially when they won't even put him on the radio anymore.

Last edited by loopdokter (Thursday Jun 2013 02:44:01)

Aren't you older than him and still unmarried Jay?

Big Fella wrote:

I get older and the birds I date stay the same age.

loopdokter wrote:

he's finally woken up from the haze and realized he's 36, unmarried and still living at home while the servants clean up after him

Aye, sounds like a terrible gig that. lol.

Phil Opian wrote:

Just because you arent stoned 24/7 it doesn't mean you arent acting like someone who is. You are a textbook pot smoker in my opinion. Paranoid, delusional etc etc.

And exactly what is a 'textbook pot smoker'? Is Snoop Dogg textbook with his daily intake, millions of dollars and worldwide fame? How about long-time advocate of the weed Woody Harrelson - what a loser he is eh? Maybe people like that get a pass in your world because they're deemed successful and you save your sneering for the ordinary folk, those awful mediocre types you look down your nose at over dinner with your righto chums. I'm curious as to what makes me paranoid. The way you're spinning it I'm one of those crazies who believe that shadowy organisations are tapping our phone calls and emails. Oh wait...

Lets address the 'delusion' shall we? Exactly what am I deluding myself that I am? A millionaire? A towering figure in the music industry? The guiding light for a lost generation who hang on my every word in this forum? Pull your head out of your arse you colossal penii...I'm just a simple - but highly intelligent - bloke who likes a bit of wine and music on the weekend and the occasional reg on here. Justification over. Now go and kill yourself.

By the way, it is my real name.

For real? Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Thursday Jun 2013 14:40:00)

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

and the occasional reg on here.

Occasional?

There's the evidence Phil wanted.

fadass wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

and the occasional reg on here.

Occasional?

There's the evidence Phil wanted.

In which case 90% of the bottom-feeders who post here every day must be up to their scrawny necks in THC.

Two Phils? We're gonna need a bigger board.

Long winded rants of denial and attempting to justify pot smoking is always a good indication. He did well though, i'm surprised his attention span lasted out.

Pretty neat name you got yourself there Phil.

Part of the problem

loopdokter wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

I get older and the birds I date stay the same age.

Don't act so smug; Operation Yewtree is about to go international.

Is Phil another alias, its difficult to keep up?

Just hoping Wiggy is behind one of them, must admitting to missing the big guy. Hope he returns for the new season.

Phil Opian wrote:

Mr Flares, just a quick question if you don't mind, sir? Do you smoke a lot of pot?

You are a textbook pot smoker in my opinion.

Probably down to all that pot you smoke.

Pot, children & responsibilities?

So in essence I pay for you to smoke pot.

Long winded rants of denial and attempting to justify pot smoking is always a good indication.

All a bit tedious this isn't it Phil?

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:
Phil Opian wrote:

Mr Flares, just a quick question if you don't mind, sir? Do you smoke a lot of pot?

You are a textbook pot smoker in my opinion.

Probably down to all that pot you smoke.

Pot, children & responsibilities?

So in essence I pay for you to smoke pot.

Long winded rants of denial and attempting to justify pot smoking is always a good indication.

All a bit tedious this Phil

Sorry Henry, just had to nip in and amend that as it shouldn't have been a question.