Re: Madrid - insider tips? (plus Cheshire apparently)

Mr flares looks moved.

http://s1.postimg.org/wjk5rtpq7/Clipboard01.jpg

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Fair enough I take it all back, you don't come across as being an absolute fucking dickhead of the highest order.

Likewise.

Gen lol.

It's normally so easy to pick a side in these board arguments.

This is like picking between Piers Morgan and Stuart Hall.

Big Fella wrote:

Which part is deluded?

The part where you went toe to toe with alias Grayson Shipley arguing production points and constant name dropping about people you have been in the studio with. You being mates with Judge Jules, all the deluded rubbish has been spraffed from your mouth.

Er...none of it, you fucking lemon? I haven't lied about anybody I've been in the studio with, in fact, I've been quite restrained on the namedropping front. I'm also not 'mates' with Judge Jules...I did remixes with him for about a year and worked in his North London studio. You're on a dance music messageboard taking potshots at somebody who's had their music played numerous times on the Essential Mix, Essential Selection, Kiss FM, you name it...and you expect me not to talk about it even a little?? You joker. Can't work out if you're a green-eyed monster or just a professional grouch who clings to this site to somehow be a little closer to the action. Either way, if Jim Henson was still alive he'd have his hand up your arse doing a silly voice. Muppet.

Some board members are just jealous as they would have loved nothing more than to have been big buddies with the Judge.

millsy23 wrote:

As far as we know Piers Morgan has never had his index finger up the arse of a 9 year old girl, so for me the choice would be easy despite him being a giant dickhead.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

stylustrouble wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Which part is deluded?

The part where you went toe to toe with alias Grayson Shipley arguing production points and constant name dropping about people you have been in the studio with. You being mates with Judge Jules, all the deluded rubbish has been spraffed from your mouth.

Er...none of it, you fucking lemon? I haven't lied about anybody I've been in the studio with, in fact, I've been quite restrained on the namedropping front. I'm also not 'mates' with Judge Jules...I did remixes with him for about a year and worked in his North London studio. You're on a dance music messageboard taking potshots at somebody who's had their music played numerous times on the Essential Mix, Essential Selection, Kiss FM, you name it...and you expect me not to talk about it even a little?? You joker. Can't work out if you're a green-eyed monster or just a professional grouch who clings to this site to somehow be a little closer to the action. Either way, if Jim Henson was still alive he'd have his hand up your arse doing a silly voice. Muppet.

Some board members are just jealous as they would have loved nothing more than to have been big buddies with the Judge.

I had my photo taken with The Judge when I was in my e-honeymoon period, sleeveless top, trabbs that Beijing would die for. When one of my friends said I looked like I had a hippy in a headlock I shredded it, never to be seen again.

Jack is back baby.....

As far as we know Piers Morgan has never had his index finger up the arse of a 9 year old girl, so for me the choice would be easy despite him being a giant dickhead.

Crab claws and a mini break one day, finger up the arse the next. Don't be surprised if you get a visit from the council.

Phil Opian wrote:

Crab claws and a mini break one day, finger up the arse the next. Don't be surprised if you get a visit from the council.

Are you actually thick as shit? Read both posts again for fuck's sake, you surely can't need every little thing explained to you. Can't say I'm surprised - I'll bet the only book you've read in your life is the IEE Wiring Regulations.

It still reads to me like you've been digitizing your siblings pipe.

millsy23 wrote:

I'm confused, assuming Flaresy is arrogant wanker Arsenal fan Morgan, you are liking me to 83 year old ex tv presenter Hall who had a liking for young uns and Manchester City, the bloke isn't even fat. Perhaps he lives in Cheshire.

You should stick to your pictorial campus efforts.

It was more of a high level observation bf.  That you're both cunts.  Hope that clears it up.

It was poor and you know it, you could have at least thought of somebody carrying timber, that would have raised at least a gen lol from fadass.

Flaresy has clearly shaken you up.   You're jumping at shadows you poor lamb. God speed with your recovery.

BF having a reg all week. The return of the Cheshire brigade has hit him a broadside.

Thanks for your supports lads at a very tough time.

Always found BF to be most amiable tbf.

yes,  we know Ed.  That's smashing.

smallman1 wrote:

Always found BF to be most amiable tbf.

Much appreciated Ed, being the alpha male around here is a heavy load to carry at times.

Big Fella wrote:

is a heavy load to carry at times.

ho ho.

fadass wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

is a heavy load to carry at times.

ho ho.

Being a big lad yourself Tom, you have normally never lowered yourself to the fat jibe.

Tough times all round.

You did set it up, Paulinho.

Big Fella wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

I'm confused, assuming Flaresy is arrogant wanker Arsenal fan Morgan, you are liking me to 83 year old ex tv presenter Hall who had a liking for young uns and Manchester City, the bloke isn't even fat. Perhaps he lives in Cheshire.

Stuart Hall lived in Glossop, Derbyshire - breeding ground of wrongness.

I have got your back Big Fella, don't want to be in on all your posts like Pube, will chip in as and when.

Jack is back baby.....

Laughing Jack wrote:
Big Fella wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Stuart Hall lived in Glossop, Derbyshire - breeding ground of wrongness.

I have got your back Big Fella, don't want to be in on all your posts like Pube, will chip in as and when.

I found it outrageous as Hallsy is a Bitter Blue, if he had said Eamon Holmes it would have been nearer the mark.

Anyways......... not sure why Pubey is having a go at me regarding his textploits, it was you that revealed his nasty habit.

So let me get this right. Ed 'public school boy twerp, turned city wide boy geezer' Smallman is rimming Big Fella right in the ass hole? Or wants to ? Or you would like him to ? Or has ?  I don't know.  It's male sexual energy at it's finest is all I do know.

Maybe a suck job and a bag of chips for the away game at the start of the season that he's not really going to, would be nice?

Phil Opian wrote:

It still reads to me like you've been digitizing your siblings pipe.

Then you are thick as shit, or clearly obsessing over a nonce like Stuart Hall in a gravely serious way, since you've squeezed, what, three posts from my one innocuous comment? I'm no expert on psychosexual analysis but I'm getting a sense you're quite disturbed in some way, since you've attached yourself to another subsequent debate to focus on men sucking each other off. Worrying.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Thursday Jun 2013 03:00:32)