Topic: Ian Brady

Fuckin horrible cunt.Why give him the limelight.Throw away the key.

Re: Ian Brady

Yeah but still the best player Ireland produced.

Part of the problem

I'd let him starve himself to death, provided he told police where he buried that last body, seems a fair deal to me

I never really knew the actual details about what Brady and his Mrs got upto until I read about them a couple of years ago.  Pretty much pure evil really, its beyond my comprehension as to why you would want to act in the way he did.  I don't understand it.

Apparently his was blabbing on in court for ages today on all sorts of topics.  Who's bright idea was it to give him a public platform?  He's probably not even bothered about moving.

Last edited by monostereo (Tuesday Jun 2013 15:44:57)

MattBlack wrote:

I'd let him starve himself to death, provided he told police where he buried that last body, seems a fair deal to me

Completely disagree.  He should be force fed, not that he's actually trying to starve himself anyway.  He's eating.

Has someone hacked monostereo's account?

草泥马

In the US, they'd do the decent thing and leave him on death row for years to rot.

Over here, we have no such thing. Apparently, he wants to go back to a 'normal' prison so he can kill himself.

I'm kind of a libertarian, but this fucker can fuck off. I reckon put him out in a public place and let the victims of his crimes come along and beat him to death. Slowly. And painfully.

RANT. ENDS.

Can't see what all the fuss is about. Guy admits to a bit of recreational killing in his down time. Its how he likes to relax.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Can't see what all the fuss is about. Guy admits to a bit of recreational killing in his down time. Its how he likes to relax.

World is gone mad. No such thing as doing what you want anymore.

My aunt and uncle knew Myra and Ian, in fact my uncle was a godfather to Myra's godmother to some poor local.
Uncle long dead, but Aunt doesn't like to talk about it, could have been any of her kids, she shudders.

True Story.

I thought Fred & Rose oozed a bit more charisma if Im being honest.