https://soundcloud.com/henry-saiz/jess- … ted-people

Re: Its here if u want it

Just saw that on Facebook. Fucking result

Mint track

Cheers

Sounds lovely!

I do wonder when the hipster era will bleed out.

About time. This track is lovely and twinkly. Or something.

Pass the MDMA, please...

Last edited by Presto (Sunday Jun 2013 13:42:02)

Awesomeness

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Emo

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Saiz or not this song is extremely gay. Real blokes wouldn't listen to this pansyness.

Part of the problem

yeah,  I'm not at all keen.  That said, I love his best of 2012 mix and that's camper than a row of tents.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

My missus told me it was like some X Factor shit when I played it yesterday.

Yeah, isn't this a bit fruity. hmm

Read the crowd lads.... One for the ladeees

You're right i can see SimonR shuffling round in his beige cords and moccasins to this. Cupping a big glass of vintage Château rouge.

Part of the problem

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Sorry Rouses but coming from someone who likes the Disclosure album that's a bit rich

Was a big fan of Saiz but I'm growing tired of his trademark high-pitched vocal that seems to crop up on every fucking song.

Still love his mix of Not of this Reality though.

This tune is bad like bad aids.

Correct, Rhouses.

草泥马

MattBlack wrote:

Sorry Rouses but coming from someone who likes the Disclosure album that's a bit rich

Yeah but this is trance fruity and that vocal is heinous. I can see twerps throwing up that wank hand heart sign to this.

This is the kind of fruity I can dig: https://soundcloud.com/heychamp/robert- … -are-in-my

I like that Robert Palmer edit.

Vocals bring all the women to the floor.  Considering how much of a sausage fest most 'prog' events are, I'm quite okay with that.  This is a proper E tune.  Fill yourself full of quality chemicals and it will click.

I was quite surprised how slow it was, Sasha must have really pitched it up on his 6 mix

loopdokter wrote:

Vocals bring all the women to the floor.  Considering how much of a sausage fest most 'prog' events are, I'm quite okay with that.  This is a proper E tune.  Fill yourself full of quality chemicals and it will click.

With respect Loopy, if you need to fill yourself full of chemicals for a tune to 'click' then the track isn't doing it to begin with. I've got time for Saiz, and the production on this is fine, but I'd be heading for the bar for another double vodka.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

With respect Loopy, if you need to fill yourself full of chemicals for a tune to 'click' then the track isn't doing it to begin with. I've got time for Saiz, and the production on this is fine, but I'd be heading for the bar for another double vodka.

I think a good tune holds the test of time without drugs as well, but some tunes are catered a little more towards being pilled up or what have you. 

Of course music is subjective.  This hits all of the right spots for me, but I'm known to have some pretty daft taste in music.

Last edited by loopdokter (Monday Jul 2013 05:20:53)

Thx, Mik smile

...loving the vox in some recent releases....love MJC 'Everything' also....nice summer tracks

I can see twerps throwing up that wank hand heart sign to this.

lol, thats harsh rhouses.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.