Re: Its here if u want it

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

I can see twerps throwing up that wank hand heart sign to this.

Not if I've got to pay Gareth Bale royalties on it I won't.

Last edited by Presto (Monday Jul 2013 14:34:57)

Re: Its here if u want it

Seems like the bald one has taken to doing this also apparently. Must be something the Welsh enjoy.

Part of the problem

Re: Its here if u want it

I've been seeing a lot of Jesus poses from the man like, not the gay heart though. Would be a bit disappointing to catch that.

Re: Its here if u want it

Oh he definitely has Rhouses.

Part of the problem

Re: Its here if u want it

He did the heart sign thing at the Ministry a few months back.

Re: Its here if u want it

smallman1 wrote:

He did the heart sign thing at the Ministry a few months back.

oh
dear
lord
sad

Re: Its here if u want it

shaunstrudwick wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

He did the heart sign thing at the Ministry a few months back.

oh
dear
lord
sad

Wasn't a great look for a 43 year old man I have to say.

Re: Its here if u want it

smallman1 wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

He did the heart sign thing at the Ministry a few months back.

oh
dear
lord
sad

Wasn't a great look for a 43 year old man I have to say.


not really a great look for anyone

Re: Its here if u want it

Great stuff - been after this since his Labyrinth 15 mix. Was a nice surprise to hear again when Sasha played it on his 6 Music mix. Hoped it would gee up the demand for it's release