Topic: So Brazil or Spain?

£10 on Xavi first scorer and Spain 2-1 at 170-1. Would be rather nice.

Re: So Brazil or Spain?

Someone let me know at 9am...

Haha. Truesay. They had better sort this shit out for the world cup. The inconsiderate cunts.

The romantic in me would normally always say Brazil but after watching that sham of a game against Uruguay I really don't care if the Spanish machine steamrollers them. Which it will, 3-1.

草泥马

Tbh I haven't watched much of this tournament but I remember the first half of Spain vs Uruguay made me want to gut my insides out with a rusty kitchen knife.

The wanking over Spain is too much. Yes, they are technically excellent, but what's the point in watching football where one team is involved? Pass... pass... pass... pass back to defence... pass... .pass.... pass... pass backwards... pass backwards.... pass back to defence.... pass..... pass... pass..... pass... pass.... pass..... midfielders walks it in.

Zzzzzzz.

The Spain - Italy game was good, i predict some good football and lots of rolling around on the floor pretending to be injured

Looking like Brazil...

Is that the same David Luiz who plays for Chelsea?

Brazil's 2nd goal was excellent

Game over.  Spain dealt with

it's a rout

What a game.  Lol

Poor old Pique, I guess the hips did lie

proper trouncing, this.

Brazil looked bloody good, Spain knackered and pining for the beach.

SimonR

MattBlack wrote:

Poor old Pique, I guess the hips did lie

lol

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Nice to see everyone spot on with the pre match predictions.

Brazil got stuck in from the get go and didn't let Spain get a look in - was a great game to watch smile

Spain looked knackered and the writing was on the wall with Spain in the Italy semi - Italy should've been out of sight in the first half

Spain's style of play is finally getting sussed.

I just think Brazil were so up for this, from the way they belted out the national anthem you got the feeling they really wanted to beat Spain and Spain never got going, they looked knackered and just wanted to be on a beach

MattBlack wrote:

I just think Brazil were so up for this, from the way they belted out the national anthem you got the feeling they really wanted to beat Spain and Spain never got going, they looked knackered and just wanted to be on a beach

I also think this game mattered more to the Brazilians than it did to the Spaniards considering the political situation in Brazil right now; along with the lacklustre performances of their team in recent years.  Bringing Scolari has been good idea - as evidenced here.

Spanish dominance in this game on a club level and national level is up in my opinion.

Last edited by loopdokter (Monday Jul 2013 05:00:05)

What do you think of the Spanish dominance in La Liga Jay?

Last edited by Big Fella (Monday Jul 2013 05:04:16)

When times are grim ( and believe me,  times are grim)  you do tend to see the football getting better all round.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

...Tiki-Taka started under Thatcher

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Big Fella wrote:

What do you think of the Spanish dominance in La Liga Jay?

Considering it's the Uruguayan league, I'd say it's pretty nominal.