Topic: Being over patriotic.

After witnessing what can only be described as some of the biggest cuntism known to man today, I'd like to confirm Canadians are right up there with the Sepo's when it comes to making twats of themselves on their national day.
Fucking embarrassing.

JFT 39

Re: Being over patriotic.

Can you give us an example Derm?

Thanks.

Loopy?

God damn it Grant.

JFT 39

I thought this thread would relate to the Lions.

Not really arsed about that lot. Nice that they won mind.

JFT 39

I have been to Canada (Whistler, Vancouver & Vancouver Island) and can confirm it is nice.

All the cunts are here.

JFT 39

Dermo wrote:

All the cunts are here.

And all of the Aussie cunts are in Banff, Whistler, etc.  We send our undesirables to Australia... You know, sort of like how the Brits do/did with their own.

Isn't one of your mates Canadian Dermo?

One of my mates is Chinese but it doesn't mean I like the cunts.

草泥马

Big Fella wrote:

I have been to Canada (Whistler, Vancouver & Vancouver Island) and can confirm it is nice.

A bunch of dope-smoking, work socks-and-Birkenstocks-wearing, long-haired, tree-hugging, hippy liberal cunts.  There's more to Canada than that... Namely Ontario.  At least the French are interesting.

Like earrings, fedoras, multi colour dyed hair ?

JFT 39

For the size of the country and population they really dont have much to shout about apart from ice hockey, bieber and jim carrey!

DuFunk wrote:

For the size of the country and population they really dont have much to shout about apart from ice hockey, bieber and jim carrey!

You've forgotten Bry DuFunk.

Dermo wrote:

Like earrings, fedoras, multi colour dyed hair ?

Ask your mate about what Canadians think about Ontarians/Torontonians - provided he's not from there.

Your clutching at straws after that,  Have a mate out there earning big bucks at the oil fields it can be like -30 in winter and +30 in summer.

DuFunk wrote:

And Northern Ireland had The Troubles and is also famous for a massive ship that sunk - yet are still keen to brag about. 

I dare say you clearly know little about this place.  However, considering how you write and all of that, it would be pointless arguing with a thicket such as yourself.

loopdokter wrote:
DuFunk wrote:

And Northern Ireland had The Troubles and is also famous for a massive ship that sunk - yet are still keen to brag about. 

I dare say you clearly know little about this place.  However, considering how you write and all of that, it would be pointless arguing with a thicket such as yourself.

To be fair to DuFunk Jay, at least he didn't say punk started under The Thatch.

DuFunk wrote:

Your clutching at straws after that,  Have a mate out there earning big bucks at the oil fields it can be like -30 in winter and +30 in summer.

Fort McMurray is a shithole that time left and forgot.  They pay $20 an hour there to work in a McDonalds because no one in their right mind wants to live there otherwise.  Prior to the exploitation of oil, it was a remote fur trading outpost. 

It's hardly an accurate representation of a country where Britain would fit into Ontario alone 8 times.  But please do carry on enlightening me and all of the Bedrockers on your geographic and cultural knowledge of Canada...

Fuck me.  I just said I wouldn't argue with him and here I am doing so, so I guess I'm a thicket too.

Last edited by loopdokter (Monday Jul 2013 05:41:06)

Didnt take long to bring NI up now did it!  Like comparing a migit to andre the giant yet we are still famous for more,  btw ive been to edmonton and didnt come back in amazement yet so many yanks and can's who leave ireland after a visit cant shut up about it and our weather is pathetic!

cough cough Giant's Causeway.

DuFunk wrote:

Didnt take long to bring NI up now did it!  Like comparing a migit to andre the giant yet we are still famous for more,  btw ive been to edmonton and didnt come back in amazement yet so many yanks and can's who leave ireland after a visit cant shut up about it and our weather is pathetic!

When you learn to write in English, give me a shout, yeah?  Thanks.  All I heard was this:

My mate brought back a chick from there for a visit and she nearly squirted all over my recaro's at the sight of a castle and a beach!

DuFunk & Jay Dogg.... a real cultural exchange. lol.

DuFunk wrote:

My mate brought back a chick from there for a visit and she nearly squirted all over my recaro's at the sight of a castle and a beach!

Well seeing as she was likely from Fort McMurray, that's not a stretch.

Last edited by loopdokter (Monday Jul 2013 06:11:42)