Topic: Class Warfare

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Re: Class Warfare

...which would you smash first, Hopkins face or Willoughby's doors?

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Both at the same IMO.

Unbroken1 wrote:

...which would you smash first, Hopkins face or Willoughby's doors?

now theres quite the conundrum

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

How thick of a cunt can one be.

Painted herself right into a corner without even realizing it herself... The thick cunt.

Thick cunt

Last edited by Glen (Thursday Jul 2013 14:26:51)

I have to agree with her.

Part of the problem

Why?  Because you too are a thick cunt?

You thick cunt you

Last edited by Glen (Thursday Jul 2013 14:34:50)

I don't want my kids (if i had any) hanging round with dirty little street urchins called Terry.

Part of the problem

So the closest thing you have to kids is the semen lodged in your balls right now.

So basically what you re saying is you don't want your semen to be found on dirty little street urchins called Terry?

No, or anyone Scottish.

Part of the problem

Well thank fuck for that.

Your time would be much better spent working on one of your predictably underwhelming mixes.

Part of the problem

that was painful viewing

Dermo wrote:

Your time would be much better spent working on one of your predictably underwhelming mixes.

You and I both know that would just be time being poured staright down the drain.

Last edited by Glen (Friday Jul 2013 00:27:35)

I never realized Katie Hopkins was in White chicks

http://www.forafewmoviesmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/15449_White-Chicks-movie.jpg

She has a fair point, we also ensure that our offspring's friends parents are professionals such as Doctors etc.

Most important thing is that they don't have pets, especially dogs, although cats are nearly as bad.

What a fucking cunt.

That's directed at both that horse in the clip and of course Dermo.

Katie Hopkins is a repulsive rent-a-quote bitch and that clip is cringeworthy.

On the other hand I did overhear someone in the office today announcing that her god daughter was called Kash.  It is pretty difficult not to make a snap judgment about the parents of that unfortunate kid.

'her face looks like the inside of a value pork pie'

great insult

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Big Fella wrote:

She has a fair point, we also ensure that our offspring's friends parents are professionals such as Doctors etc.

Most important thing is that they don't have pets, especially dogs, although cats are nearly as bad.

I hope little Destiny  doesn't get bullied for being the daughter of the local fryer.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Terence has long been a respectable traditional name, presumably after the Roman playwright Terence. No problem with that.

I wouldn't want my kids hanging around with a Chardonnay or Brooklin (sic) though, no fucking way.

草泥马

millsy23 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

I hope little Destiny  doesn't get bullied for being the daughter of the local fryer.

Once again Fadass' little yapping dawg is off the mark, The Emporium will be handed down to a proper heir, only loosers have daughters.

You always know you've hit the spot when the "yapping dog" gets wheeled out.

Bravo.

lol I've only ever used it once, nice to see its already in the hall of fame. Tis a good one admittedly.

Big Fella wrote:

She has a fair point, we also ensure that our offspring's friends parents are professionals such as Doctors The Emporium will be handed down to a proper heir, only loosers have daughters.