Re: Class Warfare

stylustrouble wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

When are BF and Millsy finally going to have a scrap? The tension has been building for months.

Not sure who would win - one has stamina, the other has wit.

You think Millsy is funny?

Ooof, insult for both BF and Millsy.

No offence but I'd oust you from the board before either of them.

who is he and why does he say such hurtful things?

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

millsy23 wrote:

who is he and why does he say such hurtful things?

When moving from middle ranking board member to a big hitter Millsy you must take into account that nobodies occasionally take pot shots.

All part of the job description I am afraid, your wife and children will still love you (as long as they don't read the board)

Take solace in the fact that this stylustrouble character is a buddy of pubes and enjoys following me around the board.

When I opened up this thread I thought it was going to be about some anarcho-punkers smashing something up, I wasn't expecting Holly Glammapuss at all.

Nice touch on all the usual tedious bores offering up their typical yawn-inspiring tedium,though.

Stupid fucking ignorant bitch said she didn't like children given 'geographical names' and had to be reminded that one of her's is called India.

Flares' level idiocy.

yeah but she named her child after the meal, not the country

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Nick Sneddon wrote:

yeah but she named her child after the meal, not the country

lol.

I'm going to call my son Reg.

Just so I can say "he's had an absolute Reg" all the time.

Stanley, Reginald, Henry, Albert are all class names. When England ruled the waves.