Topic: Eastern Electrics

http://www.easternelectrics.com/ee/set-times

The final 3 weeks of dune sprints and ice-baths are underway in preparation for this.

Booked a bell (ooh-er) tent for the 3 days to avoid fannying about with any setting up.
Anybody else heading?

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Eastern Electrics

Sounds more middle class than Glasto and the Big Chill put together.

Not your bag? Would you prefer a more mainstream event with a shittier line-up where your tent is guaranteed to be slashed by a merry band of Stanley merchants making the weekend more authentic?

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

How did the word 'Scouser' not end up in that last post?

Looks like a decent line up to be fair. Yurts and the like are the way forward after the age of 30 imo.

Amen to that Amps. I need somewhere to plug in my GHD's.

seanc80 wrote:

... Stanley merchants...

Amps wrote:

How did the word 'Scouser' not end up in that last post?

Tautologous.

Might be heading down on the Friday SeanC.

Nice one Edward. Hopefully see you for a beverage

Attack the weekend, Sean. Stylustrouble will be at Oxygen in a few weeks. More his style it seems.

Last edited by starcreeper (Wednesday Jul 2013 10:58:29)

starcreeper wrote:

Attack the weekend, Sean. Stylustrouble will be at Oxygen in a few weeks. More his style it seems.

I've already started stocking up on potatoes in preparation.

Middle class?

Yeah, I'm thoroughly fucking tired of people putting DJ Sneak sets on in between their Mumford CDs whenever I'm at a dinner party these days.

草泥马