Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

chuffer wrote:

there must be some youtube footage somewhere of Flares making a bell-end of himself on the telly

He does it here everyday.

Big Fella wrote:

Why did KT interview you for ITV?

It was some programme about the greatest World Cup songs of all time. When I was at Jackpot we had a lark putting out this football record for the '98 WC...Stand Up by Sweet FA. Totally absurd but great fun at the time. Myself and Matt Jagger were interviewed by Kate as part of the promotion for the record. It didn't chart or sell well, but got picked up by all the PL clubs and a few other outlets too. I've heard it at halftimes during PL matches on Sky, and it was used by Liverpool during trophy presentations in 2000-01 like the FA and UEFA cup. You can hear it at the end of this vid playing in the Millenium Stadium:

Here's the original track. Disastrous in every sense of the word.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffftt

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

I was at that Liverpool v Arsenal FA Cup Final.

Courtesy of Jamie Redknapp (KLANG)

You should concentrate on getting a girlfriend Rupert. On here you are only trying to impress men.

Hang on....

Phil,

Don't ever change chief!