Re: Sasha on Digweed - new Mixmag interview

Grant wrote:

people are trying to help you.

Now that's what I come on here for, genuine comedy gold. I've got tears in my eyes here, good work pal. I wonder if Smallman will be laughing over on the Franz Ferdinand thread, since you've also beamed over there first thing to start winding him up about his most recent comment. Nothing better to do today have we?

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Wednesday Jul 2013 01:29:45)

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Ha. He called it on. We're all out of sympathy here, don't go randomly trolling people and not expect a retort. Fucking amateur night.

You discovered the internets all of a month ago, your patter is pish and you're like a million other bellends who come and go on the boards, thinking they're reinventing the wheel when they post unfunny, aggressive bollocks. You know fuck all, your articulation impresses no one, you're stuck in the past and you show yourself up at every given opportunity for knowing sweet fuck all. Just fuck off you try hard washed up failure, you're boring me and everyone else on this board with your tales of old and your yearning for the 90's. Its over, its gone, move on, you tiresome fucking cunt. Don't think I've seen anyone land here with such a bad attitude, since Dermo, but even he's relaxed now.

While you sit there typing furiously on that decrepid mac you bought with the drip drip of shitty PRS money from your shitty fucking records, we all just sit here and laugh at you, not with you.

Big Fella wrote:

Nice to see Flarsey getting his Bedrock duties out of the way before attacking the settee.

Up at the crack of dawn me, hot mug of tea and Pain au Chocolat at the ready, heads down and into business on here. Well spotted that man. Course, I won't be on here after 10 since I've got better things to do - you will though won't you BF? I could probably pick a time out of a hat and log back in later and here you'll be like a good little soldier, although it might vary depending on starcreeper...I know you like to hang around him like a bad smell.

ExTractorFan wrote:

You discovered the internets all of a month ago, your patter is pish and you're like a million other bellends who come and go on the boards, thinking they're reinventing the wheel when they post unfunny, aggressive bollocks. You know fuck all, your articulation impresses no one, you're stuck in the past and you show yourself up at every given opportunity for knowing sweet fuck all. Just fuck off you try hard washed up failure, you're boring me and everyone else on this board with your tales of old and your yearning for the 90's. Its over, its gone, move on, you tiresome fucking cunt. Don't think I've seen anyone land here with such a bad attitude, since Dermo, but even he's relaxed now.

While you sit there typing furiously on that decrepid mac you bought with the drip drip of shitty PRS money from your shitty fucking records, we all just sit here and laugh at you, not with you.

There's nothing worse than when a producer from yesteryear who made a couple of half baked prog records suddenly discovers the internet 15 years later and begins to frequent a message board where he rabbles on about inconsequential bollocks, is condescending to everyone because of some delusional belief that the industry owes him something for past services renderered and repeatedly makes himself look like an old prick on a daily basis. It was better when you fell off the world and had vanished without a trace. Just fuck off with your debates and your burgundy ya cunt.

Bitter old prog producer with a chip on his shoulder who thinks he's good at the internets, locks antlers with trolling pseudonym newbie, both of whom are shit cunts.
How interesting
Fuck off back under your rocks with your shit craic the two of you

I hate bitter unfunny cunts who move from the UK to Australia and then spend their entire lives on message boards slagging off Oz - the place they now live, moaning about the Aussies, the weather, being xenophobic or just generally being complete fucking arseholes all the time about the place they've resided in for nearly a decade. If they hate it so much, then better off to either a) move or even better still b) just fucking kill themselves.
Don't you just hate cunts like that.

I don't say anything with my alias that I wouldnt say in person you horrible cunt. I've used this board for years legitimately and now it's a painful place with pricks like you thinking you are the resident comedians. Fucking schadenfreude tossers, bunch of little 'kick them while they are down' dickheads, touch a raw nerve did I?

Ed I'm all for quips about how she looked like a poster campaign for neglected horses. While she was alive.
But cracking on about it being a good thing that she's died or generally being a horrible cunt about her, post mortem, is sad and just the sort of thing you'd expect from a bunch of keyboard warriors, your good self excluded of course. Dermo, starcreeper, dave, all historic gobshites with no social skills or comedy
What a bunch of utter wankers

Chunky, Beijing Dave, Dermo, Andy Lees - in no particular order, their unified dribblings warrant listing all four of them as one collosal prick
All unfunny wannabee class clowns with no real life social skills, rubbish craic and a pathetic yearning for attention from their internet peers. Friendless, tiresome gobshites the lot of them

Would you like us to stick this on the fridge door and tell you what a good little boy you are?
Fuck off and die your attention seeking gobshite. Your life is that pathetic and your existence so empty, that you constantly yearn for approval and seek gratification from the members of boards, in particular this one. Class. Clown. but an unfunny one at that.
Get a job, or better still slit your wrists

First entry is today, last entry is May 2011.

"Houston, we have an attitude problem"

Grant wrote:

people are trying to help you.

Now that's what I come on here for, genuine comedy gold. I've got tears in my eyes here, good work pal. I wonder if Smallman will be laughing over on the Franz Ferdinand thread, since you've also beamed over there first thing to start winding him up about his most recent comment. Nothing better to do today have we?

I was taking the piss out of you, I'm not really trying to help.

The comment about Franz Ferdinand, is criticising Franz Ferdinand, not Ed.

Uh oh

Grant wrote:

I was taking the piss out of you, I'm not really trying to help.

The comment about Franz Ferdinand, is criticising Franz Ferdinand, not Ed.

Damage limitation, so cute.

Big Fella wrote:

Nice to see Flarsey getting his Bedrock duties out of the way before attacking the settee.

Up at the crack of dawn me, hot mug of tea and Pain au Chocolat at the ready, heads down and into business on here. Well spotted that man. Course, I won't be on here after 10 since I've got better things to do - you will though won't you BF? I could probably pick a time out of a hat and log back in later and here you'll be like a good little soldier, although it might vary depending on starcreeper...I know you like to hang around him like a bad smell.

940 posts in the best part of eight weeks is probably the highest post/ratio of anybody on the board currently Flaresey.

Want to re-think that one?

Big Fella wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

940 posts in the best part of eight weeks is probably the highest post/ratio of anybody on the board currently Flaresey.

Want to re-think that one?

Bearing in mind most posts consist of 5000 words of concise argument too, it's a wonder this hamster-powered board hasn't collapsed under the weight of his intellect.

Last edited by sabotini (Wednesday Jul 2013 02:29:38)

How do I post a link to a magazine on my coffee table?

Get with the times, Grandad. tongue

snorky004 wrote:

...read it, close the magazine, re-type it from memory

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

snorky004 wrote:

Take a photo, upload photo, post link to photo

MattBlack wrote:
snorky004 wrote:

Take a photo, upload photo, post link to photo

Yeah, and make it snappy. We don't have all day.

Camscanner for Android is actually quite useful for this sort of thing.

Think it's available for iPhone too.

...read it, close the magazine, reinterpret what you've read through the medium of dance, post video on YouTube & link here

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Lot of anger on this thread....

First entry is today, last entry is May 2011.

"Houston, we have an attitude problem"

He's got a point...

Bedrock Board - always a classic smile

I could probably pick a time out of a hat and log back in later and here you'll be like a good little soldier, although it might vary depending on starcreeper...I know you like to hang around him like a bad smell.

lol

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

This thread has gotten about as mature as Sasha's alleged bitching in the article I've not read.

I saw them together for the last time several years ago in Atlanta, and it was pretty obvious they were 2 different guys playing at the same time. There wasn't cohesion like the Delta Heavy night I saw them or years before that the first time I saw them together. Ahhh what a night, big warehouse, they played after RITM and Digweed played the Lexicon Avenue mix of "True House" early on, and not to mention the pills were amazing around that time. Digweed played tat same event the following year solo with Josh Wink, man those were the days. The handful of times I've seen them separately since then I've preferred Digweed.

someone want to scan and post the article? I don't want to pay 15usd to get the mag.

Last edited by dubstar (Wednesday Jul 2013 13:20:37)

The Bonnaroo-set from 2007 was the last really good set of them together that was recorded and I listened to.

What's the obsession with seeing them together again? I have seen them b2b many times and there's no point, they just get in each others way. Their strengths are building long sets, not playing two tracks then handing it over. That's why festivals are generally shit, they don't get chance to build something.

Times change, people move on. I enjoy seeing them dj, they each have their own style, why force it for no reason other than nostalgia?

LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://soundcloud.com/jp-sykes

j.p sykes wrote:

What's the obsession with seeing them together again? I have seen them b2b many times and there's no point, they just get in each others way. Their strengths are building long sets, not playing two tracks then handing it over. That's why festivals are generally shit, they don't get chance to build something.

This

monostereo wrote:
j.p sykes wrote:

This

agreed