Re: Gollum Horrorshow Realtime Cackletube

Defo a plot by Fergie to leave an incompetent in charge. With his leverage, he could have got Mourinho or Guardiola in, I am sure of it.

They might have shown him up by being good, though.

This is like when Mao Zedong anointed the inept Hua Guofeng his successor and then disappeared cackling into his grave.

草泥马

Beijing Dave wrote:

Defo a plot by Fergie to leave an incompetent in charge. With his leverage, he could have got Mourinho or Guardiola in, I am sure of it.

They might have shown him up by being good, though.

This is like when Mao Zedong anointed the inept Hua Guofeng his successor and then disappeared cackling into his grave.

It looks like you're judging people by your own standards there Dave.

Anyway, since when do you follow football? I thought you were a Rugby League fan?

p.s. Great thread title.

I am, primarily.

There is nothing wrong with taking an interest in other sports is there?

Especially when RL chat is thin on the ground outside the pubs of northern England or eastern Australia.

草泥马

Beijing Dave wrote:

You took the words out of my mouth! Thats exactly what I was thinking!

Did look remarkably Everton like. Moyes managed to take a bunch of relatively rubbish players year in year out to top 6 and cup finals etc, so even if his formula has holes in it, technically, with a much better set of players playing exactly the same shite football, he will do a lot better.

Part of the problem

Beijing Dave wrote:

With his leverage, he could have got Mourinho or Guardiola in, I am sure of it.

lol, come off it, strudders.

It's just like Ferguson has never left.

http://talksport.com/football/man-unite … 3081555653

Twat.

Lol he made himself look doubly idiotic by pointing out that you have to play every team twice. So what does it matter? They're the Champions, they should come out firing and pick up points immediately against anybody. I don't understand the maudlin reaction to last night's game; I thought the England lads seemed bang up for it - the coming season I mean - and it showed on the pitch. Rooney and Walcott looked ready for war so it'll be interesting to see how the campaign starts.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

All somebody has to do is mention Walcott in a serious sentence and I leave with enough evidence to know theyre a complete berk.

Walcott is a poor mans Shaun Wright Phillips, and thats being generous.

Does this fuckwit seem to think he instantly has some clout now in the game as he's in charge of the SCUM!

Fuck off complaining about the fixtures! All we have here is a twunt making excuses for when the SCUM lose all these matches.

lol @ SCUM. Such feeling.

fadass wrote:

lol @ SCUM. Such feeling.

The capital letters really ram home the hatred.

Is this lad on the sheet, certainly not on my radar?

He's on the sheet. Click under 'occasional ranters'. He's also in the 'avoid advice on films & books' tab with strudders and mattblack.

Showed a penchant for Tom Cruise movies and dodgy action novels.

Part of the problem

I think Moyes' comments reflect more of a manager who is not feeling very confident - knowing that losing a few games on the trott early on could well have the fans questioning his appointment and, dare I say it, calling for his head.

What he conveniently ignores is that United's run-in goes Newcastle, Hull, Everton, Norwich, Sunderland.

Surely if the FA were trying to stitch them up, they would be making the crucial final games of the season harder?

He's talking embarrassing bollocks - he knows it and everyone else knows it.  I thought the delusional conspiracy theories would come later in his reign but apparently not.

Perhaps he wants to win it by Xmas, like last season.

Last edited by Big Fella (Friday Aug 2013 01:11:39)

Ferguson must not have been confident any year either cos he moaned about the fixture list religiously every August.

LOL. Demolition in progress.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 … ter-united

草泥马

Mickyd wrote:

Does this fuckwit seem to think he instantly has some clout now in the game as he's in charge of the SCUM!

Fuck off complaining about the fixtures! All we have here is a twunt making excuses for when the SCUM lose all these matches.

Has to be Leeds.

Surely getting some tricky fixtures out of the way in August is better than having to play them just after you've flown back from Belarus or some shithole in the middle of the Champions League fixtures?

草泥马

Beijing Dave wrote:

Surely getting some tricky fixtures out of the way in August is better than having to play them just after you've flown back from Belarus or some shithole in the middle of the Champions League fixtures?

That's true Dave, we've got Brighton and Leicester out of the way and have Donny away in the League Cup......so the Belarus thing stacks up.

Plenty of opportunity to revisit this thread in the next couple of years.

草泥马

LOL the stupid cunt just gets more and more hilarious.

28 million for Baines and Fellaini, when either of them individually could probably fetch that, no wonder Everton called his bid 'derisory and insulting'.

Fucking hilarious stuff, he runs down his contract and fucks off, poaches all their best coaching staff, then expects to go back with a piss take bid for their only two decent players and have it accepted.

MORON.

草泥马