Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

...what are the odds on Loopy's opening gambit to Babicz involving something about German heritage/supporting a German team?

"Bob.. can I call you Bob? we're a LOT alike you and I.."

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Dermo's open accapella to his mix,

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Sad fact: Taken is one of the most profitable film franchises in recent years.

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Unbroken1 wrote:

...is this the thread where it's entirely permissible to point out that you have a brand new mix in the mixes & Free Downloads forum?

No?

OK, fair enough, apologies..

nice wan Damien.


anything more than pressing play and i dive into negative territory, but if i just have to press play, i am a a king!

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Phil Istine wrote:

Either put up or shut up. I am involved in a monthly podcast

Haaha .Check out fucking Nicky Holloways there. Who the fuck exactly do you think you are? 'Put up or shut up'? How does fuck off sound you twat? I don't fucking care what you do

I don't do requests. Thought that would be pretty apparent by now. Especially for a load of people on a message board I care not what they think. Want to know what i'm like, then hop on a plane and find out where I play.

Recording your sets is like plastering your face all over message boards to me. Why? The same people who create soundcloud pages and alike with loads of moody images of themselves looking serious about the music they play and lots of rabbit in the headlight shots.

Am I professional? No. So why the fuck do I care what anyone thinks? I don't. So fuck off. if i need to know what my sets sound like ill ask somebody who's there watching.

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Unbroken1 wrote:

...I want Derm to upload that set he played in the gay bar, the one that ramps right up to pounding 130bpm prog, then abruptly cuts off for 5 minutes before resuming with the Pet Shop Boys and Cher

Haha you're 'Curious' arent you Damo?

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Aug 2013 06:12:26)

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

simonr wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

To be fair to SimonR and Dermo, they are both adept at identifying tunes.

I suppose SimonR has never said he can dj/mix, whereas Dermo rates himself at 9.

Rather high number is nine.

Rather high bordering on delusional !

Derms has been called out .. but not shown the minerals to throw up a mix.

.... of course the 9 now adds to the pressure ..  perhaps the Dermatron would spit it out with a 1.5

Shut up you fucking big nosed cunt

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

lol.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Dermo wrote:
Phil Istine wrote:

Either put up or shut up. I am involved in a monthly podcast

Haaha .Check out fucking Nicky Holloways there. Who the fuck exactly do you think you are? 'Put up or shut up'? How does fuck off sound you twat? I don't fucking care what you do

I don't do requests. Thought that would be pretty apparent by now. Especially for a load of people on a message board I care not what they think. Want to know what i'm like, then hop on a plane and find out where I play.

Recording your sets is like plastering your face all over message boards to me. Why? The same people who create soundcloud pages and alike with loads of moody images of themselves looking serious about the music they play and lots of rabbit in the headlight shots.

Am I professional? No. So why the fuck do I care what anyone thinks? I don't. So fuck off. if i need to know what my sets sound like ill ask somebody who's there watching.

Sounds like we're missing out. I enjoy listening to other people's mixes. All the moody shots in comedy aviators and techno blouses is indeed offside, as is calling your mix something like 'perspectives' and accompanying it with a photo from Gus's mind wok.

So PM me a mix if you're all shy Derms, I'll then confirm to the board that you are legit. And all this conjecture goes away.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Conjecture? LOL There isn't any. I don't give a fuck what anyone wants or thinks. I've been playing out 20+ years one way or another. I've told plenty of people on here via pm where I play out. All they have to do is come down if they are interested.
I really never record any sets coz im not interested. I used to play a lot on OSM pirate radio until about 8 years ago. So you missed your chance.
Again like I give a fat fuck what anyone one here wants/thinks. Im not answerable to anyone and not daft enough to plaster my name or picture over the net just to get a load of bitter cunts ive abused over the years making my life a misery. The world is small with the internet and there's a few, infact very few people I trust and thats the way its staying ladies.

Until then you'll have to imagine what my 8 hours Twilo style marathons are like.  xxxxx

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Aug 2013 06:30:18)

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Someone challenge me to a mix-off. I'll do B2B with Fadass.

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Come on Dermo shit or get off the pot!

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Dermo wrote:

Im not answerable to anyone and not daft enough to plaster my name or picture over the net just to get a load of bitter cunts ive abused over the years making my life a misery.


How would they make your life a misery if you don't care what they say?

#justsayin

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

I suppose its now time for the hurt bottom feeders to scrabble round the floor for scraps. Only to be expected. Pack mentality for weaklings.

Fuck off Dufunk you illiterate net speng.

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Some good mixes over the years on here and GU.


Sneddo, Presto, Smashy, Damo, Loopy, Gillactico and Yant to name just a few.

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Big Fella wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Im not answerable to anyone and not daft enough to plaster my name or picture over the net just to get a load of bitter cunts ive abused over the years making my life a misery.


How would they make your life a misery if you don't care what they say?

#justsayin


I don't mean by what they say. Couldn't give a fuck about what people say. There's a lot more damage to be caused than saying stuff. Its just an internet forum. Nothing more.

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Big Fella wrote:

Some good mixes over the years on here and GU.


Sneddo, Presto, Smashy, Damo, Loopy, Gillactico and Yant to name just a few.

Undoubtedly, but not my thing i'm afraid though. Isn't life tough? Imagine having to live the rest of your days never knowing what i mix like LOL

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Aug 2013 06:53:48)

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Can anybody else on here qualify your NINE?

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

OK, I'll just get on with my life.

You big tease.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Haha self rated.

Anyway I'm moving back to Blighty in 5 months anyway. Mrs. Dermot wants to spend time with her mum and dad as they are old and bolloxed. So ill be sure to be strutting around some of my old Mancunian haunts. You can all spend the rest of your days tracking me down . Coming on here and having a good old discussion about my mixing .

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Big Fella wrote:

Can anybody else on here qualify your NINE?

A short trip to Australia will confirm, BF.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

millsy23 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Can anybody else on here qualify your NINE?

A short trip to Australia will confirm, BF.

Titter.

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Dermo wrote:

Haha self rated.

Anyway I'm moving back to Blighty in 5 months anyway. Mrs. Dermot wants to spend time with her mum and dad as they are old and bolloxed. So ill be sure to be strutting around some of my old Mancunian haunts. You can all spend the rest of your days tracking me down . Coming on here and having a good old discussion about my mixing .


Will join you in an xmas beer pal, not bothered about the mixing really.

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

More than happy to meet up BF. We can pop into Eastern together any say hey-up to the lads.

Oh look here comes Extraktorfan. Logged on conveniently.

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Aug 2013 07:06:48)

Part of the problem

Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

Dermo wrote:

More than happy to meet up BF. We can pop into Eastern together any say hey-up to the lads.


Perhaps I can then be 'trusted'?