Re: Honestly appraise your djing skills here

As for Dermo, he's clearly Sydney's number one pom mobile disco jock.  I imagine his transition in between 'YMCA' and 'Celebration' whilst scratching in a cat's meow sets the crowds alight in New South Wales.

Big Fella wrote:

Perhaps I can then be 'trusted'?

'Dermo's Inner Circle' is surely a blank and password protected portion of the spreadsheet.  Will you be lucky enough to get a check mark, Biggsy?

Last edited by loopdokter (Sunday Aug 2013 22:46:03)

Are you in the videos loopy?

Iffy wrote:

Are you in the videos loopy?

Briefly.

Dermo wrote:

Almost as sad as creating an alias to go on the offensive. As long as it bothers you thats all that matters. Knob head.

I'm in Oz right now. Willing to put all this bad blood to bed. Give me a venue and ill rock up, ask for DJ Mulligan and that's the end of it. If you'd rather we work this out offline, give me a venue, I'll grab you a pint and we'll have a laugh about it.

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

This thread has turned into Dermo's bête noire.

Hey hophead, how about you go fuck yourself instead you mong?

JFT 39

I have a copy of Sasha Ibiza mixed in the exact same order from Dermo.

And it sounds better than the GU one.

lollerboots!

You just know he's spent a lifetime collecting records, thousands of pounds on equipment, hundreds of hours on the decks, but he just can't for the life him work out how to beat mix.

glad you're loving my work still fadass. was a bit special that mix admittedly.

Amps id much rather be that than a scouser anyday.

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Aug 2013 21:34:17)

JFT 39

Dermo name any venue you played at and the approximate date and we'll have a look here http://www.inthemix.com.au/whatson/sydney and/or on facebook to establish you aren't absolutely full of shit. 

All you need to do is decide which real world DJ's life you need to appropriate to pull it off. You know, those guys you had better records than?  One of those jealous guys that froze you out because your style was too fresh.  Pick one of those guys and pretend to be him.

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

Fucking hell, this is turning into a proper 'mare for Dermo.

草泥马

haha not at all. I hope knob head gets a resolution to his quest before his full blown AIDS take its toll. I really do.

JFT 39

Why don't you go and have a pint with your nemesis, Dermo?

I'd have a pint with that fucking gobshite Rhouses, even though he follows me around on here having a go at every possible opportunity.

草泥马

The day I feel the need  to meet up with some mong off the net is the day I give up on life. Meeting up with an internet aliias. How odd. Its like meeting up with cunts off the net for a night out.

JFT 39

I have no problem meeting up with people. As long as they're not full of shit...Who cares.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

That rules you out then.

Want to meet people? Join fucking eharmony you cunt.

JFT 39

Dermo wrote:

The day I feel the need  to meet up with some mong off the net is the day I give up on life. Meeting up with an internet aliias. How odd. Its like meeting up with cunts off the net for a night out.

I believe what Dermo is trying to say is that he's not allowed to leave the house because if he does, the world might eat him.  Meeting people in real life might mess up his make believe world that he's built for himself.

Just hashing a guess.

Yes but then again you can mend things with a clip of the hum LOL

When you're not cleaning the bogs at RIM.

http://everythingalsocomplain.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/screen-shot-2013-06-16-at-10-28-03-am.png?w=468

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Aug 2013 22:12:13)

JFT 39

Just hope that promise of a pint over Xmas wasn't a windup.

Wonder how hophead is going to live the rest of his life never knowing who I am or if anything I've said is true? Some cross to bear.

JFT 39

Ive just checked Mulligans material, and all what i can tell you, i would not give him a whirl anywhere.

Absolutely no sense of musicality of this worm derm.

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

uh oh.....

JFT 39

This location of yours, "bedrock hq australaisa", can anybody confirm that? I thought of Diggers running a good business, he would not trust a loon his money, i'm sure.

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

peas in a pod me and diggers mg

JFT 39