Re: Breaking Bad.

Mr Boring wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Shades of Walt and Jesse in this developing board relationship.

Smashy's also using a gambling addiction as a cover story (see The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread).

I can't be doing it very fucking well if you've rumbled it eh?

chromosome_junction wrote:

Back in those days it was a program for dudes but since it went mainstream it's mainly about women arguing.

Very true. Sick of all this treat skyler right bullshit. She's a fucking cunt.

Agreed Skylar is the worst character by some distance, next is her sister.

...liked Skyler in the early series and then later when she was a bit feisty and railing against Walt's mentalness, really don't buy the way she conveniently abandons her principles to suddenly be the supportive criminal's wife in S5 though

It really isn't 'mainly about' the women characters either is it?.. they are a pretty minor part, doesn't ruin my enjoyment of it at all

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

She gives in by S3 doesn't she, when they plan to buy the car wash together and she pays off the dude she was fucking.

My problem with skyler, no empathy for walt. Absolute cunt.

...yeah but she's still kind-of cold-shouldering him up 'til mid S4/S5, doing it on her terms, then she just seems totally compliant with whatever he's up to

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Wears her down like a champ then piles in with the 'I am the one who knocks' line.

Ledge.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Rocking up to Edwards gaff, with Damo & Millsy on the ones and twos with a bag of Heisenberg's finest in your top pocket, top notch night.

...Millsy has blates tried that one on the sort in the postroom, leaning through the hatch smelling of stale Stella breath and Kouros

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Unbroken1 wrote:

...yeah but she's still kind-of cold-shouldering him up 'til mid S4/S5, doing it on her terms, then she just seems totally compliant with whatever he's up to

It's a sort of 'don't ask don't tell' situation once she commits to the car wash (kind of like millsy with his shady gym bag). She loses her shit again when she realizes the Gus angle at the end of S4 - cuts walt off from his kids, the awkward dinner with jesse etc.

Last edited by Diminished Responsibility (Thursday Sep 2013 04:37:15)

Unbroken1 wrote:

really don't buy the way she conveniently abandons her principles to suddenly be the supportive criminal's wife in S5 though

Think of the kids, Damo. The kids. Just a protective mother doing her bit.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Went back to season 1 and 2 and it really isn't slow paced at all. It's the arc with Tuco, he makes his first kill, he blows up shit, does his first cook in the dessert... it's pretty crazy actually. That being said it does taper down once Jane comes into the scene.

Up until a couple of weeks ago the newer episodes were on a slow boil, Rhouses.

chromosome_junction wrote:

Back in those days it was a program for dudes but since it went mainstream it's mainly about women arguing.

Very true. Sick of all this treat skyler right bullshit. She's a fucking cunt.

Hated her since moment one. The bit where she sang Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe style was too much for me. I skipped forward to the next scene but I still feel scarred by the experience.

starcreeper wrote:

Went back to season 1 and 2 and it really isn't slow paced at all. It's the arc with Tuco, he makes his first kill, he blows up shit, does his first cook in the dessert... it's pretty crazy actually. That being said it does taper down once Jane comes into the scene.

I really liked Series 1 and 2. The next two were a bit messy and felt like the later series of Lost where the story writers couldn't make up their minds about where to go with things. Jesse got a bit annoying during that time too.

I hope Walt ends up killing them all with some kick ass chemistry. Except for Skyler, she deserves to have her head put in a vice.

So, how's it going to pan out...?!

The last 2 episodes will both be 75 mins long also.

starcreeper wrote:

I think Smashy was referring to the story. Good prediction though.

Mr Boring wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

I think Smashy was referring to the story. Good prediction though.

Just a quick factoid outside of Smashies question, Mr B. As you were.

Mr Boring wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

I really liked Series 1 and 2. The next two were a bit messy and felt like the later series of Lost where the story writers couldn't make up their minds about where to go with things. Jesse got a bit annoying during that time too.

I hope Walt ends up killing them all with some kick ass chemistry. Except for Skyler, she deserves to have her head put in a vice.

Agreed about the parallels to Lost when it lost the plot around Season 5. Just meandered and went back to the old bag of tricks. I've heard it's picked back up again which is cool.

Breaking bad, the feminist perspective

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre … real-women

just thought I'd add it in

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

The Ricin hasn't been used yet. I'm hoping its used in a special cocktail for Skyler her annoying fucktard of a sister and the spacker son. All three of them are pathetic turncoat cunts requiring a special death.

JFT 39

benson wrote:

Breaking bad, the feminist perspective

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre … real-women

just thought I'd add it in

Feminist or just super dyky lesbian?

Dermo wrote:

The Ricin hasn't been used yet. I'm hoping its used in a special cocktail for Skyler her annoying fucktard of a sister and the spacker son. All three of them are pathetic turncoat cunts requiring a special death.

Fully agree with you, what turncoat motherfuckers. Family comes first for walt and he did all this to take care of his family, that is the bottom line... perhaps he became a power hungry monster by the end of S4, but that's the business and that's what happens when your life has been on the line for a year and you have chilean drug baron threatening your family. All I think about is what a bitter fucking cunt Skyler would have been if he kicked the bucket and left them with no money. Can't remember if it was S1 or S2, but there's a scene very early on when she's looking at a picture of her and beneke from prom - already planning ahead before walt even dies. She's a golddigging bitch, and all the feminists can go fuck themselves for protecting her character. She's foams at the mouth when she realizes the kind of money he's minting.

Don't think he'll be harming his family,  the phone call at the end of the last episode was a means of protecting them. Do think he's going to come out a hero for the next two episodes - complicated plan that he nails. But I'm guessing they'll end it with a real twist where they'll show him up as a real evil motherfucker. Jesse is going to survive, they wouldn't show him all fucked in the face like that if he wasn't going to survive - might be wrong.

True rhouses, true. All women in general can go fuck themselves but in this scenario it just typifies what horrible double standard cunts they can be. Skylers sister was nicking shoes and jewelly not 5 minutes ago and yet calls crime like she's as white asthe driven snow.
Would like to know if he purposely wrote in all the hypocrisy intentionally.
You hit the nail on the head with Walt putting his family first. Has never been in question. Eveyone else including young retardo can do one.

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Sep 2013 23:45:29)

JFT 39

She's more than happy to engage in ridiculously illegal corporate activity with Beneke, throws $600K of Walt's hard earned at him and then sends two thugs who puts the dude in a wheelchair for life. She's judging Walt? What kind of high horse are these mad people defending her character riding on? Let's keep it real, she pulls the knife on Walt first too.