Re: Bedrock 15 Saturday 5th Oct GETTING CLOSE TO SELL OUT

Danny Tenaglia would be a great booking, John.

#justsayin

Oh because he's gay, right? Sickening.

80% if not more of the cuntism on here is soley dermo everyone knows that and try there best to ignore the pension verging pleb.  Shocking how childish he acts considering how supposibly old he is.

yeah shame it only takes one cunt to spoil the party. lost count of how many decent people ive seen stopped posting on this board because of twats like dermo. bit of a chip on his shoulder

What  slimy little worms you pair are.

Danny Tenaglia's gay?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

no way?

john-on-amonday wrote:

Thanks for the support guys

right behind you John wink

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Thanks for the kind words!

Look, if you know your modern music history, you'll know most, if not all the really (I mean really) old skool house dj's are gay, Tenaglia, Frankie Knuckles all that crew are. it was gays who invented disco and clubbing back in the early 70's in New York that evolved into the music and culture we all know so well today!

Funnily enough, I saw Tenaglia at Egg recently, 1st time in ages I have gone to a club in London with a truly "mixed" crowd. Everyone was cool with each other, no attitude, no prejuduce against gays, the gays there were non-scene so had no attitude against all the "straights". Why? They were there to ENJOY THE MUSIC. Mr Tenaglia played from 3am right through to about 10.30am, the bloke's pushing his mid-50's, yet his music was as fresh and infectious as ever.

As many of you know the club has a late license and is owned by Trade (yes a gay night) founder Lawrence Malice, founder of the 24hour licence which he worked on with Turnmills to get London and the UK's first ever 24 hour music license- a fucking legend if you ask me!! How often do you hear of Tenaglia playing in the UK? Hardly ever!!!!! Only a very select few can convince him to come to London for a gig nowadays, I can tell you.

It's so rare to be around such cool people in one venue these days (especially Egg which can attract some right lairy/chavvy folk at times, sadly) and I sincerely hope the sort of crowd that I witnessed that night at Egg with Tenaglia (and at every Bedrock party I've been to in London, I should add) will be the same or at least very similar at this coming Bedrock on Sat.

To the bell-ends who have made KNOBS of themselves (oh the irony) on here, who intend on coming this Sat, I have a message for you: BEHAVE YOURSELVES, DROP THE ATTITUDE and just ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!

Cheers smile

john-on-amonday wrote:

You're really digging a hole

Oh come on... You're not getting away with that

Squidgy wrote:
john-on-amonday wrote:

You're really digging a hole

Oh come on... You're not getting away with that

Hahaha, funny.

chuffer wrote:
john-on-amonday wrote:

Thanks for the support guys

right behind you John wink

LOL

Again, funny.

Are there any nice restaurants in the area for me and a group of friends to have a nice meal and share photos and stories of our respective families?

It's the way clubbers roll nowadays.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

<nod nod wink wink>
got some pro-plus I can help you out with once we're in mate. keep it quiet though, yeah? Morrisons only allow you to buy 2 packs at a time....

roberto wrote:

<nod nod wink wink>
got some pro-plus I can help you out with once we're in mate. keep it quiet though, yeah? Morrisons only allow you to buy 2 packs at a time....

I'll be flying on Red Bull and happy thoughts. What was that stuff you put in my drink last time? Please do that again, it made my head go all wibbly.

Am going to a place called Barbecoa then watching the United game somewhere.

Big Fella wrote:

Am going to a place called Barbecoa then watching the United game somewhere.

I hope we get happy Paul rather than grumpy Paul.

I'll be in there from 1am.

What's the meet up point?

front centre, natch

It will be lights up when you eventually get your coat in and have had a slash Ed.

Meet at Tesco Express.

I have a spare ticket from mcr, coming back on sun a.m, p.m me for details

Front and centre.

See you there.

Kitchen sinks at the ready.

You'll know me by my boss trabbs.

Folks- there's some great restaurants and bars located in the Area.

Restaurants: I highly recommend you try out Pico Bar and Casa Madeira. They're actually both owned by the same company (Madeira Patisserie) and have similar menus. The cuisine is predominantly Portuguese, with some classic Spanish tapas dishes as well, excellent value for money- a load of us ate last year prior to Bedrock and the bill for food and wine was just £15! Wine list is nearly all Portuguese and and someone who works full time in the London wine trade, I can tell you their list is pretty good for the area. There's also a really cool place by your beloved Tesco Express called Brunswick House, very quirky decor and antiques all dotted around, you can't miss it!!

Pub- wise:  there's The Rose up near Hidden Nightclub,just past the petrol garage and also The Black Dog which is across Spring Gardens behind the railway line. Most of the others in the area (this is Vauxhall don't forget) are gay pubs/bars and that yours truly wouldn't dare venture into, let alone you lot!

See you tomorrow smile