Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

chromosome_junction wrote:

Ah, yes, Benteke's out so scratch that idea.

I might put a bet on it tbh. Then it's win/win either way... bar a draw. But I'd take a point happily.

Last edited by Presto (Friday Sep 2013 04:40:18)

Reckon Arsenal's run has to end this weekend as well.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

anyone think Arsenal could take the title this year?

Part of the problem

Presto wrote:

I might put a bet on it tbh. Then it's win/win either way... bar a draw. But I'd take a point happily.

Betting against your own team? Is that allowed?

Mr Boring wrote:
Presto wrote:

Plenty of pro footballers do it.

Mr Boring wrote:
Presto wrote:

I always do. My bankers for this weekend are Leicester and Lincoln City. Meaning they will prolly both draw at best.

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Crawley & Wolves tomorrow is my double.

Mr Boring wrote:

There is no room for sentiment when gambling.

Hi guys.

Just to let you know that gambling, like any addiction, destroys lives.

Food for thought huh?

Stay safe.

Millsy

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

What about your own addiction to being a winner?

No mention of his addiction to vulnerable students. How many lives has that ruined?

my waste of money for the weekend, 367/1......

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wofuph.png

Fail

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

massive, over before it started

Got to be a low-scoring or nil-nil draw I reckon.

Off to a flyer here. Looking for Swansea to hold Arsenal to a draw.

Martin Luther King
MateGreen

Villa 3-2 up. Feck mine. Home form has been woeful for ages so no idea where this has come  from.

What were the odds on West Brom beating utd, must have been pretty good

Six-to-one ish?

City can't be trusted to turn up away from home at unfashionable grounds with glamour ties on the horizon IMO.

'Mon Swansea you fucks.

Martin Luther King
MateGreen

Nice one Fadas

Martin Luther King
MateGreen

Huzzah!

At 9/2 Arsenal now have shorter odds than United to win the league. I'm tempted to lay that bet as it returns just over 20% on your money.

I'm hesitating because if they get a healthy lead I can see them continuing to play well due to a lack of pressure. If they end up in a tight title race then history suggests they'll crumble when it matters.

Based on today's results I'm glad I still haven't got my appetite for it back after last week's fucking horror-show...

I put a £30 on Suarez to be top goalscorer at 24-1 at the beginning of the season on Betfair. Long way to go, but I am already being offered £80 as a buyout. Time will tell whether it has been a good investment, but with Van Persie out recently it's looking a lot better than I could have hoped for so early.

I hope they sell him to Madrid in Jan.

dutchy101 wrote:

I put a £30 on Suarez to be top goalscorer at 24-1 at the beginning of the season on Betfair. Long way to go, but I am already being offered £80 as a buyout. Time will tell whether it has been a good investment, but with Van Persie out recently it's looking a lot better than I could have hoped for so early.

Liverpool still look goal shy so that £80 looks very tempting. They've got Palace and Newcastle coming up so the Cash Out offer might improve but I wouldn't hang on to that bet much longer.