Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Yeah, this month is crucial, but I'm a greedy fucker and find it very hard to cash out on these things. Lol

Hehehehe - my Bet365 account has been empty and inactive for the last fortnight - then they sent me an email offering me a free £5 and, being the absolute fucking loon that I am, I've only gone and claimed it and put the whole fucking lot on Man Utd, Bayern and Madrid all to win this evening.

Bonkers...

smashdad wrote:

Hehehehe - my Bet365 account has been empty and inactive for the last fortnight - then they sent me an email offering me a free £5 and, being the absolute fucking loon that I am, I've only gone and claimed it and put the whole fucking lot on Man Utd, Bayern and Madrid all to win this evening.

Bonkers...

Who would have thought that Munich would have been the ones to let you down?

dutchy101 wrote:

Yeah, this month is crucial, but I'm a greedy fucker and find it very hard to cash out on these things. Lol

What's the cash out offer looking like now?

£106 now.

Seen this floating round FB - £2.50 on a 9-fold both teams to score and pick the winner...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1392667_10152018293939416_895059681_n.jpg

... that's got to sting just a little bit.

Following on from the previous post, this one did come in...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1376318_553410728061429_466308804_n.jpg

cool

yours?

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Yes mate.*

*No.

My guess is though that someone out there is having a right old weekend of it...

Fuck me, he must've been shitting it when Torquay went 2-1 up.

I can't a) get an accumulator up to save my life or b) both teams to score so the chance of me getting both right are slimmer than a pair of Karen Carpenter's smalls.

La Nausee wrote:

Fuck me, he must've been shitting it when Torquay went 2-1 up.

I was thinking about that earlier and I concluded that, in the highly unlikely event, I ever found myself waiting on one more result for a HUGE accy payout I'd have to fuck off out for the duration.  Go to a bar with no tele, walk round the block a few times, play some tunes, whatever, ANYTHING rather than fucking sit and watch it develop.

Fair play to the lad - God alone knows how much he's spunked in failure before this turned up for him but I reckon he's probably quids in now over his punting 'career'.

Last edited by smashdad (Saturday Oct 2013 12:22:53)

Anyone on anything for QIPCO British Champions day?

so I put a 3 way on Rooney Lukaku and Suarez all to score anytime - easy money right?

mad

Fucking load of old cock. Fucking Queen's fucking Park bottom of the cunting league against East fucking Sterling top of the cunting league and they score a 91st minute equaliser to fucking fuck my acca.
Motherfuckers.
I'm never betting again. Ever.

Fucking Sweaty Socks. Never again.

Another cracking week for the bookies. I'm fucking having them midweek.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Had 2 scorecasts. Tenner each on Aguero and Citeh 3-0 at 55-1 and Townsend and Spurs 3-1 at 160-1. Close but no cigar.

Just doing my bit lads -

http://www.gamcare.org.uk

Weekend game - Ozil anytime scorer at 2/1, massive odds imo. As long as he comes through unscathed tonight of course

I had a fucking dreadful time on the horses Saturday - readily confess that I know nowhere near enough about it.

Won all that back and more on a few footy bets though so ready t go again tonight - nothing particular leapt out at me so gone with some small stake, potentially daft, accumulators...

Peterborough, MK Dons, Rotherham, Wolves - all to win

Milan, Celtic, Marseille, Steaua games - both teams to score in all four

Atletico, Porto, Napoli to win

and 1.5+ goals in all eight of tonight's Champions League games!!

You can add Chesterfield to my shit list. And Fleetwood.

smashdad wrote:

I had a fucking dreadful time on the horses Saturday - readily confess that I know nowhere near enough about it.

Won all that back and more on a few footy bets though so ready t go again tonight - nothing particular leapt out at me so gone with some small stake, potentially daft, accumulators...

Peterborough, MK Dons, Rotherham, Wolves - all to win - LOST

Milan, Celtic, Marseille, Steaua games - both teams to score in all four - WON @ 7/1

Atletico, Porto, Napoli to win - LOST

and 1.5+ goals in all eight of tonight's Champions League games!! - LOST - surprisingly by only one result in eight

The one win more than paid for the three losses.
smile

Gone City, Galatasaray and Real Madrid @ 3.5/1

And 1.5+ goals in all 8 games (except Bayern - gone 2.5+) @ 5/1

Last edited by smashdad (Wednesday Oct 2013 09:18:55)

smashdad wrote:

Gone City, Galatasaray and Real Madrid @ 3.5/1 - £10 down, £45 back

And 1.5+ goals in all 8 games (except Bayern - gone 2.5+) @ 5/1 - £2 thrown away - although 7 out of the 8 games came in again...

Looking forward to tomorrow night's games... smile

Tonight Matthew I shall mostly be having both Spurs and Swansea to win at -1.5H - £10 returns £34.

And a couple of other daft ones that I'll obviously only post up if they come in... wink