Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Ah well. Got the injury I suppose

Another £175 on Suarez and it will double or treble if he gets a 2nd and 3rd. Finally big Dutchy is above the law..

Also got £10 on a Suarez Liverpool 3-2  scorecast at 120-1. Hope that disallowed Spuds goal doesn't bite me.

dutchy101 wrote:

Another £175 on Suarez and it will double or treble if he gets a 2nd and 3rd. Finally big Dutchy is above the law..

That'll do nicely

dutchy101 wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

That'll do nicely

I hate that little racist but even more so I hate admitting I was wrong. Hang on to that bet.

Maybe Aguero will pip him, but I'm starting to think you're now gambling on whether he lands a transfer to Spain or a massive injury. Let's hope it's the latter.

Haha. Being offered £440 for it now. Gonna wait till it hits £500. Then gonna smash and grab

dutchy101 wrote:

Haha. Being offered £440 for it now. Gonna wait till it hits £500. Then gonna smash and grab

What was your original punt on him?

£40 at about 18s

dutchy101 wrote:

£40 at about 18s

Nice.

Yeah. Was a pretty lairy bet considering he could very well have gone in the summer but he even went up to 25s after the first couple of games when RVP got a couple.

dutchy101 wrote:

Hmmm, if the bet pays out a maximum of £720 and you think it's a 50-50 race between Suarez and Aguero then perhaps you should cash in on any offer over £360? But perhaps you think Suarez is nailed on to win, in which case hang on to it.

At this rate it could hit £500 after the next game.

Yeah. Hope he'll bag a couple at Cardiff next week. There's a long way to go yet though and an injury could change everything. The way I look at it id feel a right cunt to lose £500 for the sake of £200. I'll lose about £40 commission if it comes in so the most I can get back would be about 700

You'll feel a right cunt if he wins it and you settle for £500. Either way you're a cunt!

One whiff of him going in January and your cash-out will tumble too.

Not that I think he will - I reckon Liverpool are just about doing well enough to convince him to stay till the end of the season but you never know.

Sometimes the cash out option is more hassle than its worth. Maybe I should just grow a pair and see it out.

smashdad wrote:

Not that I think he will - I reckon Liverpool are just about doing well enough to convince him to stay till the end of the season but you never know.

Pretty sure he has been convinced to stay for a season after what happened in the summer.

Looking at our current position I reckon he's likely to stay till the end of the season.  And beyond if we get a top 4 spot.

Amps wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Pretty sure he has been convinced to stay for a season after what happened in the summer.

He may be racist but he's not stupid. Once the summer transfer fell through he was obviously going to "commit" to Anfield for the season. If Liverpool accept an offer in January he'll be off in a shot.

He's a moral-less little shithouse. Gone with half a sniff of Madrid or Bayern in Jan. A horrific injury would surfice.

Good money that Dutchy well done.

JFT 39

Aguero out for a month.

Yeah, saw that earlier. Defo food for thought.

Suarez 17
Aguero 13
Sturridge 9
Rooney 8
Yaya Toure 8.

RVP out for 4 weeks too.

Offer on the table now £469.97

Full duck or no dinner, Dutchy... let it ride. He's there for the season & banging them in.

Unless he bites someone again or does another SimonR on one of the "coloureds"

Think I'm gonna let it roll. Worked out it should return about £740 after commission and with my stake back so even taking £500 is only 2/3rds of what it could be.

And please all be nice to me if something goes terribly wrong and I lose this - lol.

fadass wrote:

He's there for the season & banging them in.

But wait Fadass, dont you see, all the 'in the know' boards big hitters are telling it otherwise...

Dermo wrote:

Gone with half a sniff of Madrid or Bayern in Jan.

Mr Boring wrote:

If Liverpool accept an offer in January he'll be off in a shot.