Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Suarez was 0.22-1 earlier. Current offer £560. Gonna see out the game tomorrow at home against a Cardiff team who have just sacked their manager. Hopefully a brace for Suarez could tip the 600 mark. Then I'm gonna smash and grab.

Get rid now.

Cardiff will be 'doing it for Malky' or the like, heated game, we play shit, Louis trying to win it on his own, snapped hammy.

Hmmm. Don't say that Amps. This whole bet is begging for something to go epicly wrong as well. Gonna sleep on it.

Can you imagine if some fat cunt puts a Charlie Adam / Paul Scholes tackle on him tomorrow?

Even your fellow dippers are browned off listening to you & your fucking bet Dutchy. lol.

Amps that's very true. Fadds that's very true. Who's gonna win? There's only one way to find out......

Last edited by dutchy101 (Friday Dec 2013 16:27:48)

Let it go, man. He's home and hosed. Bashing the goals IN.

Anyone having a punt on the arrows? Is it even worth it?

JFT 39

£600 is my tipping point. If I'm offered that before Christmas I'd be mental not to take it.

Running updates on that total please Dutchy...

Lol. Not offering anything just now. It strangely dropped to £450 this morning and that was the offer at the start. One more here and it should be 600 or so I hope. Will keep you posted.

Current offer 516 - liberties.

£596. That's better. If I cash out now I think it just lays off the rest of the market and then I get paid out at the end of the season. Going to phone up and see. If I have to wait till the end of the season I think i'll let it roll. Tenterhooks.

Unless you are getting us all a beer then shut it!

*safety wink*

Haha. Anytime Presto.

Accumulator

City
Chelsea
dippers
Everton
Southampton

and dot cotton to score

20$

come on down

JFT 39

What odds Derms?

Not great. 2.21/1

FA cup though so thought id have a go.

JFT 39

Chelsea will see you right Derm.

Too many results for 2.2's that I reckon. Accas never come in but good luck anyway.

Yeh its a proper long shot. Just fancied it. Hopefully if it fails its Bournemouth smile

JFT 39

Haha. Coral offering Liverpool, Everton, Fulham and Chelsea at 5s. Now that's not bad.

Fulham away though. Well dodgy.

JFT 39

If Liverpool and Everton are in then you cover that one. Chelsea should be a given. Shame Chelsea play before Fulham tomorrow.

I hope that useless shower of cunts Fulham get relegated.