Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

dutchy101 wrote:

I hope that useless shower of cunts Fulham get relegated.

they are a full fat turd that wont wash away, clinging to the rim with the  globular used spunk bag, jelly coated jam wrag and STD spores.



We qpr like them not.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Arsenal to beat Southampton

QPR to beat Bolton

Colchester to beat Shrewsbury

Rochdale to beat Northampton

15/1

with

Ushited to beat Cardiff

20/1

Part of the problem

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

QPR to beat Bolton is a fucking dead cert - I might go large on that myself.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Great odds. Staying away from accas from now on. Fucking Fulham cunts.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

dutchy101 wrote:

Great odds. Staying away from accas from now on. Fucking Fulham cunts.

You've only yourself to blame for that one.

What's the latest offer on the top scorer bet? I'm still hoping Madrid, PSG or Monaco come in for him.

You must be chuffed you hung on to it - will you be in profit for the season?

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Was 650 at its peak. About 550 now. It goes north of 600 whenever he scores so when he gets his hat-trick tomorrow it will be back to its peak.

Regarding Fulham I honestly couldn't believe the squad when I saw it yesterday. Cunts.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Grant wrote:

QPR to beat Bolton is a fucking dead cert - I might go large on that myself.

Be careful on that one mate..
were carrying a quite a few injuries danny  simpson,barton, nedum onhura,jenas,andy johnson,zamora ,yossi benayoun and junior hoilett all out according to the message boards for the bolton game.

which means the likes of   karl henry,gary oniel,shaun wright phillips and a fifteen stone niko krancjar will be drafted in .



bolton are bound to come out after that 6 nil reverse looking for blood.

i think its got 1-1 written all over it

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
Grant wrote:

QPR to beat Bolton is a fucking dead cert - I might go large on that myself.

Be careful on that one mate..
were carrying a quite a few injuries danny  simpson,barton, nedum onhura,jenas,andy johnson,zamora ,yossi benayoun and junior hoilett all out according to the message boards for the bolton game.

which means the likes of   karl henry,gary oniel,shaun wright phillips and a fifteen stone niko krancjar will be drafted in .



bolton are bound to come out after that 6 nil reverse looking for blood.

i think its got 1-1 written all over it

You have no idea how fucking toilet we are.  If Knight plays, fill your fucking boots.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

ETC needs to stop putting negatory vibes on my bet.

Part of the problem

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Betfred offering 4-1 on Liverpool tonight for new customers. £10 max bet. Very good odds considering they're not even evens anywhere else.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Not done anything for a couple of months but;

- over 1.5 goals in today's seven Premiership games - £10 down for £54.70 back and,
- three-fold on West Ham, Everton and Man United - £10 down for £73.40 back
- daft 'European big guns' 8-fold accumulator (Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Roma, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich & Benfica) - £10 down for £101.35 back

Last edited by smashdad (Saturday Feb 2014 06:44:20)

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

dutchy101 wrote:

Betfred offering 4-1 on Liverpool tonight for new customers. £10 max bet. Very good odds considering they're not even evens anywhere else.

I hope my Bedrock brethren made themselves some easy money on this.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

smashdad wrote:

Not done anything for a couple of months but;

- over 1.5 goals in today's seven Premiership games - £10 down for £54.70 back and,
- three-fold on West Ham, Everton and Man United - £10 down for £73.40 back
- daft 'European big guns' 8-fold accumulator (Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Roma, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich & Benfica) - £10 down for £101.35 back

First one's come in - cashed out on second one just now with just under ten minutes left of the Man United game - got 40% of the stake back.  No great hopes for the Euro-big-guns 8 fold - think they're mostly being played tomorrow...

Dropped a couple of quid on England to do France in the Rugby - happy to admit that other than the odds I know nothing about how likely that is...

Last edited by smashdad (Saturday Feb 2014 09:52:07)

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Did a £10 acca on Everton when losing 1-0, Spurs when losing 1-0 and Stoke when they were 1-1. Would habe returned just shy of 2 grand. Spurs you useless cunts.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

**ROBS TOP TIPS** Accumulator Predictions:-

This week, i shall be going for

Liverpool V Arsenal  - A
Aston Villa V West Ham  - H
Chelsea V Newcastle  - H
Crystal Palace V West Brom  - D
Sunderland V Hull  - H
Swansea V Cardiff  - D

And on my both teams to score

Barnsley Vs Ipswich 
Charlton Vs Birmingham 
Huddersfield V Wigan
Middlesbrough V Blackburn
Carlisle V Gillingham
Colchester V Rotherham
Oldham V Bristol City
 
Fully expect first bet to be off by 3pm!!

Filed under Reg

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Since the top goalscorer market is opening up, I've started covering my Suarez bet. Had £25 on Sturridge at 33s and 15 on Negredo at 55s. Aguero currently 17s. Going to wait till he returns from injury to see his odds and depending on where Suarez is at that point decide if I need to cover him as well.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Got Chelsea, City and Man United to win at evens.

And will be putting an accy together tomorrow morning for 1.5+ goals per game.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

BedRob wrote:

**ROBS TOP TIPS** Accumulator Predictions:-

This week, i shall be going for

Liverpool V Arsenal  - A
Aston Villa V West Ham  - H
Chelsea V Newcastle  - H
Crystal Palace V West Brom  - D
Sunderland V Hull  - H
Swansea V Cardiff  - D

And on my both teams to score

Barnsley Vs Ipswich 
Charlton Vs Birmingham 
Huddersfield V Wigan
Middlesbrough V Blackburn
Carlisle V Gillingham
Colchester V Rotherham
Oldham V Bristol City
 
Fully expect first bet to be off by 3pm!!

lol, i didnt even make it to 1pm

Filed under Reg

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

City let me down BIG time this afternoon...

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Reading. Bastards!

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Stuck £20 on the draw at 25-1 in the 85th minute just then.  Fucking beautiful.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Suarez any time and Liverpool to win today 4-1 with Hills. I'm having some of that.

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

I tried to put a bet on that Sky and bill hill are allowing with 365 today 125/1 for City to do the quad and the cunts took it offline as I messaged them. They said it will go back on after they see who they will meet today???

Why? Why the fuck do that? The others didn't. Cunts. Fucking cunts.

Last edited by Dermo (Sunday Feb 2014 05:28:32)

Part of the problem

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

dutchy101 wrote:

Suarez any time and Liverpool to win today 4-1 with Hills. I'm having some of that.


LOL

Part of the problem

Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Very glad I covered Sturridge a few weeks ago. He's into 4s now.