Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

sabotini wrote:

I somehow find Alliss more irritating. Monty is clearly a massive narcissistic wand, but he at least knows a bit about golf and talks about it. Alliss seems to take great pleasure in talking about absolutely nothing to do with golf, but not in an endearing Henry Blofeld way, just in a "fuck you and your license fee, I'm using this as my annual bulletin board for my stupid Tory cunt friends around the UK".

Wise words, Sabo - except the expletives.

Scott
Spieth
Dubuisson.....had a great round yesterday....he's my hope for a few quid.

I've got £20 ew on McIlroy and £10 ew on Fowler. I put some money on Rose as well and he's sniffing round a top 6 finish. Love betting on golf.

Money gone on Sergio and Jordan Speith.

Sergio is too good not to win a major sooner or later.

Rose, Scott & McIlroy - predictable but...

£25 on Schwartzel at 37-1.

I went bananas with my winnings from The Open.  McIlroy, Rose, Scott, Sergio , Day, Donald, Mickelson all e/w and went heavy on McIlroy

i emplore you all, if you have a spare white fiver stick it on the evening standard showing a picture of a chorus line of girls in hijabs , burqa's  jumping up and down celebrating their 'A'level results in tonights edition...

as sure as cells  dividing and creating life form , the standard are out and about on gcse/'o'/'a' level day with their very own robert capa in the long grass taking the money shot.

i dont think boys or kids from other religions have passed a gcse woodwork paper since 2003.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

a side bet

cara delevinge    celebrating her 'A'level result in "FGM  domestic science Module 3"

With a' london night at the palldedium' chorus line of girls in hijabs caught in mid air by a evening standard photographer.*

*see tonights publication for verification

odds 1/50 on.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Anybody had, or having, a punt on the Scottish referendum?!

Was discussing it in the summer with a mate - odds at the time were 1/4 on the 'Yes' vote - he reckoned it was free money and was going to do his entire B365 balance on it (he keeps it around £1k) - but then the odds shortened and shortened - couple of weeks ago they were 1/10 - he was disappointed but still saying it was £100 not to be sneezed at.

Now the 'Yes' odds are lengthening all the time - currently 4/11, although I have seen 2/5 - and he's still being bullish about going big on it but glad he didn't lump on three months ago!

I still can't believe the 'Yes' vote will lose but I'm not punting till the day, if at all!