Re: The Bedrock Sporting Bet Thread

Cheltenham is for absolute mugs. Bookies' delight. Four days of Grand Nationals hyped up by, hmm, the betting giants egged on by the media (there's a 16 page pull out in the Daily Star!) leading to gormless idiots actually thinking they may actually know something about the ggs and talking absolute bollocks. And - more to the point - spunking their hard-earned as they feel the need to be "involved", cos every other cunt in the office is having a bet.
Fuck right off. If you're only willing to waste your shillings one week of the year instead of the other 51 like me, you're a cunt. Amateur hour in the bookies. Cunts looking for the odds off the gadge behind the counter. They're on the FUCKING SCREEN! And the 35 fucking TVs around you!

"Ooh did you do a bet today, Phil?" "Yes, on the Norwegian second division. Know anything about that, do you? No? Well then fuck off"

joeyp wrote:
mr rossi wrote:

Surprisingly in a good mood today and feeling lucky.Any tips for Cheltenham lads?

Hardly a secret but Douvan today is the banker of the festival. 1/3 so you wont get rich mind

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/horse-rac … n-10034592

SimonR

500k on a horse race? What a cunt. Delighted for him. Hope he has to sell his gaff and become a hobo.

La Nausee wrote:

Cheltenham is for absolute mugs. Bookies' delight. Four days of Grand Nationals hyped up by, hmm, the betting giants egged on by the media (there's a 16 page pull out in the Daily Star!) leading to gormless idiots actually thinking they may actually know something about the ggs and talking absolute bollocks. And - more to the point - spunking their hard-earned as they feel the need to be "involved", cos every other cunt in the office is having a bet.
Fuck right off. If you're only willing to waste your shillings one week of the year instead of the other 51 like me, you're a cunt. Amateur hour in the bookies. Cunts looking for the odds off the gadge behind the counter. They're on the FUCKING SCREEN! And the 35 fucking TVs around you!

"Ooh did you do a bet today, Phil?" "Yes, on the Norwegian second division. Know anything about that, do you? No? Well then fuck off"

Lol class

lol

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

..today's bets - Champagne West. Jackajam, Dandridge

NAP - Monalee in the 2:55

Enjoy today fellas

Dandy Mag, Ivanovich Gorbachov, Augusta Kate,  Djakadam,  Sweet as a Nut,  Runfordave,  Dodging Bullets

dutchy101 wrote:

Dandy Mag, Ivanovich Gorbachov, Augusta Kate,  Djakadam,  Sweet as a Nut,  Runfordave,  Dodging Bullets

..Sorry I meant Djakadam. EW means they can run the other way, right? Lol

Augusta Kate and Outlander in the GC

Someone's just shit in my cornflakes

Well this is going well. Lol

Does no one here dabble in matched betting? A friend of mine has cleared about £200 over the past couple of days

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Fairy sure La Naus is having a reg at Chelters.

Picked up a nice little winner with Artic Fire at 25/1 EW earlier today.

Prog God

smallman1 wrote:

I don't do the ggs, Ed....and if I did it wouldn't be at Cheltenham. Hilarious looking at absolute fizzbags betting on that nonsense. Bookies cleaned up - apart from yesterday with Mullins/Walsh winning four races.
And they'll hype it up next year and off we go

And you're exactly the type of one bet a year merchant that keeps it all ticking over

Dan Harwood wrote:

Picked up a nice little winner with Artic Fire at 25/1 EW earlier today.

..good stuff. A good day all round for me. Now to cancel my Ladbrokes account.

La Nausee wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

I don't do the ggs, Ed....and if I did it wouldn't be at Cheltenham. Hilarious looking at absolute fizzbags betting on that nonsense. Bookies cleaned up - apart from yesterday with Mullins/Walsh winning four races.
And they'll hype it up next year and off we go

And you're exactly the type of one bet a year merchant that keeps it all ticking over

Do like a flutter on the Grand National, who doesn't though, it's a tradition.