Topic: Ben Afleck

The next Batman.

*Face palm*

Re: Ben Afleck

Get to fuck. That's 100% wank. So CB not doing anymore?

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Nope pulled out because he wasn't interested in doing a Superman/Batman mega mix.

Cant blame him. That's Hollywood moneymakinmachine shite.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Cant blame him. That's Hollywood moneymakinmachine shite.

Yep i'm sure Nolan will be steering well clear too.

Fucking hollywood fucking everything they can.

Yant wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Nope pulled out because he wasn't interested in doing a Superman/Batman mega mix.

To be fair Bale always said that Dark knight rises would be his last Batman whatever happened but i must admit the idea of a Batman/ Superman film fills me with dread

hope they have a gay affair.

Part of the problem

MattBlack wrote:
Yant wrote:
Dermo wrote:

To be fair Bale always said that Dark knight rises would be his last Batman whatever happened but i must admit the idea of a Batman/ Superman film fills me with dread

when the story was first leaked i had hoped that Snyder/Nolan were going to tackle to The Dark Knight Returns storyline when Bruce Wayne is all old and knackered and has a bit of a punch up with Superman and dies iirc

no idea what the fuck is going on now though

*edit* clearly just a vehicle to try and begin 'opening up' the DC universe as Marvel has tried to do with Iron Man etc

Affleck sucks balls as an actor - should stick to the other side of the camera ffs

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Friday Aug 2013 04:11:00)

Originally they were looking for a much older actor to play Batman so maybe thats the storyline they were going to adapt but there is already talk of Afleck being in Justice League as well so cant see them killing him off just yet

Luckily for me, I consider Batman and Superman to both be a right load of old shite.

MattBlack wrote:

Originally they were looking for a much older actor to play Batman so maybe thats the storyline they were going to adapt but there is already talk of Afleck being in Justice League as well so cant see them killing him off just yet

yeah everything is building towards a Justice League film

wouldn't mind a stand alone Wonder Woman film - as long as it's cast with some proper slosh pot

Wonder Woman?  Jesus fuck.

Grant wrote:

Wonder Woman?  Jesus fuck.

haha

There was talk of a Wonderwoman reboot but it never happened, none of the TV networks wanted it apparently

MattBlack wrote:

There was talk of a Wonderwoman reboot but it never happened, none of the TV networks wanted it apparently

they made a pilot didn't they - i think?

shaunstrudwick wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

they made a pilot didn't they - i think?

Yeah i think they did, but noone wanted it

All the comic book nerds have been drawn out in this thread.

Part of the problem

More superhero films = WIN

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

The last Batman was horrific.

I'm blaming Katakana.

Josh Brolin would've been awesome had they gone The Dark Knight Returns-route. He would've needed some grey in his hair as he's not old enough quite yet, but man does he have the chin lol.

Homegrove wrote:

Josh Brolin would've been awesome had they gone The Dark Knight Returns-route. He would've needed some grey in his hair as he's not old enough quite yet, but man does he have the chin lol.

would've been made up with that tbh

smallman1 wrote:

The last Batman was horrific.

I'm blaming Katakana.

cheers chief..

Homegrove wrote:

Have you seen the trailer for the Old Boy remake yet, he looks pretty good in that

MattBlack wrote:
Homegrove wrote:

Have you seen the trailer for the Old Boy remake yet, he looks pretty good in that

Remade by no less than Spike Lee himself.

Spike fucking Lee

What a treat.

Of all the films to remake. With Spike Lee directing. 

Spike Lee.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

millsy23 wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
Homegrove wrote:

Remade by no less than Spike Lee himself.

Spike fucking Lee

What a treat.

Of all the films to remake. With Spike Lee directing. 

Spike Lee.

oooh racist.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.