Re: Ben Afleck

Fuck that. Ben Affleck has it's purpose in Hollywood, but certainly not as Bat-fucking man

Last edited by Glen (Friday Aug 2013 12:44:08)

The thought of a Batman versus Superman movie is a far more heinous prospect than the actors who will star in it.

*shivers*

liquitech1 wrote:

The thought of a Batman versus Superman movie is a far more heinous prospect than the actors who will star in it.

*shivers*

This

liquitech1 wrote:

*shivers*

Homegrove's already given it 5/5.

it's gonna have Lex Luthor in it as well apparently

Walter White being tipped as Lex

FFS, talk about running a franchise into the ground, wouldn't surprise me if The Predator is the bad guy.

Pricer wrote:

wouldn't surprise me if The Predator is the bad guy.

Mattblacks ears just pricked up.

Part of the problem

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Walter White said he would like the role, hasnt actually been offered it or any indication that Luther is going to be in this film

I can't believe there are grown men actually posting about the next Batman film.

Ban requests for all of the above posters please, especially Yantino.

ask yant about his collection of star wars figures

Part of the problem

http://davefromgp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dark_Helmet.jpg

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

MattBlack wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Walter White said he would like the role, hasnt actually been offered it or any indication that Luther is going to be in this film

it was mentioned as part of a piece in this month's Empire magazine

shaunstrudwick wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Is there a specific website where I can get regular updates about this? Or can somebody PM me with any new info?

TTFN.

This movie will be nothing without General Zod, the Carpetmuncher and the slow fella who tried to fire lazer beams from his eyes but sharted.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

I hope there's a slightly blurred, hairy bongo flick with Lois Lane in it unearthed one of these days. I'm convinced one exists.

shaunstrudwick wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Mark Strong has been rumored too. I feel bad for that guy, he's typecast so bad.

Mr Boring wrote:

I can't believe there are grown men actually posting about the next Batman film.

Ban requests for all of the above posters please, especially Yantino.

The Dark Knight is THE BEST FILM EVER MADE.

lol

http://i40.tinypic.com/8wmqv7.jpg

Part of the problem

smallman1 wrote:

The last Batman was horrific.

Get out

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Nick Sneddon wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Get out

It's one of the most boring, tedious films I've ever sat through in my life.

Grant wrote:
Nick Sneddon wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Get out

It's one of the most boring, tedious films I've ever sat through in my life.

I loved it

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Didn't Yant say you need to know the full Batman story with regards to that Bane chap etc ie have read the comics?

Grant apparently hates comic book films so very surprised he put himself through the pain tbh

i thought it was good - all of Nolan's Batman films have set the bar high for this genre

especially when compared to the likes of Fantastic 4 (tho Chris Evans was good) or Ang lee's Hulk (Eric Bana was an ok choice for Bruce Banner but the CGI and story-boarding let it down)

Goyer is writing the screenplay for the next Superman film and Nolan on exec duties again

Big Fella wrote:

Didn't Yant say you need to know the full Batman story with regards to that Bane chap etc ie have read the comics?

No, what Yant said is 'I can assure you that Christian Bale is signed up to do the next Batman movie'.

草泥马

Lol strudders should get water boarded for saying story board.