Topic: Joris Voorn vs DJ Sneak

DJ Sneak is a class act. Jesus.

From Voorn's Facebook:

@DJ_Sneak One last word about what happened as I don't like people to be misinformed about something stupid.

Last friday I was at @pacha Ibiza playing after Derrick Carter vs Mark Farrina vs Mr. Sneak. They were playing a rocking b2b2b set they on their two mixers and 5 or 6 cd players.
No wonder there was little space to set up my stuff, and when the Pacha sound guy asked them 10 minutes before the end of their set if he could take away 2 cd players Sneak refused.
Then my manager, who happened to be there, asked Sneak again in a friendly way, but he refused again and said something along the line like: "No, this is our time". When my manager asked him how I was supposed to plug my stuff Sneak's answer was something like "I don't care".
Thankfully Mark Farina was more understanding and didn't see the problem, so I was able to build up my set.

I play countless shows every year, and dj booths are more often than not too small and have too much stuff connected. I've been in hilarious situations, balancing laptops and sound cards on various objects and plugging cables in impossible positions, but always with respect for the dj playing before me, even if it's a 'just' a resident.
The same goes for dj's playing after me, even if they're 'just' a resident, I give them space and time to build up their stuff.

Never have I had a situation like last friday, and to be honest, it wasn't a big deal..
The party was great and everybody played great sets!
Until I read Sneak's twitter message: @pacha Insane good crowd&vibe but the best part was telling a Wanker 2 fuckoff 4 telling us 2 move aside so joris could link his laptop&ipad.

The rest is history, and that book is closed for my part.

Re: Joris Voorn vs DJ Sneak

Saw Sneak last year and he fcukin stunk.Fat Cunt.

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/56236/D … _drama_kid

lol at Elton John Vs Aled Jones

Had a chat with Joris after one of his sets in Newcastle once - a lovely fella - patiently ID'ed a stack full of tunes for me and turned down a taxi from the promoter to wander to the hotel himself.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

JV is a nice guy ... Sneak comes across as a gobby fat yank.

SimonR

Sneak likes picking fights it seems.

i was with sneak until now - he sounds like hes become what he slagged off in the first place

...Sneak is a fucking dick, always spoiling for a fight and giving it the gangsta bit

"I suggest you drop the drama kid.  You don't want beef with me trust me."

Haha.. what a cock.

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

not really a sneak fan, but "compute" is still a great racket of a song.

What sort of cunt needs 6 CD decks to play b2b with another DJ?

I can see millsy having the same attitude as sneak. Too good to hang round on here nowadays, spends all his time in the mixes section since he got his S2, with all the other likeminded creative types.
I pm'ed him the other day for some advice, he replied with 'go figga nigga I'm  bizzy bustin grooves wit my bitchiz, homez'

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

I can see millsy having the same attitude as sneak. Too good to hang round on here nowadays, spends all his time in the mixes section since he got his S2, with all the other likeminded creative types.
I pm'ed him the other day for some advice, he replied with 'go figga nigga I'm  bizzy bustin grooves wit my bitchiz, homez'

Im still hella pissed you tried to plug in your Numark belt drives when I was finishing my set off at the Manly Annual Swimathon 2011. It was hella unprofessional.

ha ha I you touched you when you weren't looking.

Part of the problem

Brushing past me in your tangas when you had just successfully mixed energy 52 into beachball was particularly offside.

DJ Sneak's Twitter feed is the gift that keeps giving at the moment.

millsy23 wrote:

Brushing past me in your tangas when you had just successfully mixed energy 52 into beachball was particularly offside.

I will never wash those tangas.

Part of the problem

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

DJ Sneak's Twitter feed is the gift that keeps giving at the moment.

Stay tuned until his management takes it down....

Pretty sure that a fella his size can't actually do any form of sneaking.

Reported. Blatant sizeism.

Every time I've seen Sneak play recently he's been absolutely horrific.

Too many times to mention no doubt Edward?

Sneak is a washed up cunt. End of. Hes no fuckin gangster either.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

zackster wrote:

not really a sneak fan, but "compute" is still a great racket of a song.

What the utter fuck is that?

That track's just made me vomit blood.

Cheers Zack.

Phil Opian wrote:

Too many times to mention no doubt Edward?

Give it a rest Phil.

millsy23 wrote:

That track's just made me vomit blood.

Cheers Zack.

you should have that checked out. could be a symptom of your poolside encounter with dermo.