Re: FAO Wally

When the game works online it is incredible, haven't had so much fun playing a computer game since i was a kid.

Nicked a chopper last night .  There's something deeply rewarding about holding up a petrol station and then making your getaway in a helicopter that you landed in the middle of the street outside. 

I had a birds eye view following someone who was being chased by about 15 cops/other players across into the desert.  It was a complete shit storm.

He ended up flying off a cliff and totalling his car but somehow got out alive.   I swooped down and landed and he jumped in as we where getting peppered with bullets.  I eventually escaped before dropping him off at the other side of town, after which he gave me a load of cash for my efforts.   smile

Gay.

Still amazed by GTAV every time I boot the fucker up.  Astounding game.

I'm a while off going online I reckon - figured I'd get most of the storyline out of the way first and according to the last time I saved it I'm just over a third of the way through so...

Finished the single player today - loved it, best GTA game I reckon.

Starting online myself tomorrow big_smile

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Wally wrote:

Finished the single player today

Shouldn't that have been done before release?

FFS am I seriously going to have to buy this game?  I was hoping to avoid it ... The only GTA I've ever owned is IV and I'm afraid to say it thought it was absolute pony.  This sounds like it might be a return to form.....?
H

If you like chasing yellow dots around a huge map then watching lengthy set-pieces and going on missions like "go to your house and put on a suit" before chasing that yellow dot again, this will be right up your strasse.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

CJ going off message there. Lol

chromosome_junction wrote:

If you like chasing yellow dots around a huge map then watching lengthy set-pieces and going on missions like "go to your house and put on a suit" before chasing that yellow dot again, this will be right up your strasse.

To be fair that sounds preferable to my life.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

fadass wrote:

CJ going off message there. Lol

I'll be informing the marketing department about this immediately!

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Do you regularly break things down to their fundamental components? 

22 men kicking a cylinder up and down yeah? 
Penis in then out then back in again yeah?

I bet you're the life and soul.

monostereo wrote:

Cylinder?

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Blimey, a veritable gaggle of sore heads on here today.

Are there any plans to bring out expansion packs?

Ryan Gibson - Bushido Deep Podcast
iTunes / SoundCloud / Mixcloud / Facebook / Twitter

millsy23 wrote:
monostereo wrote:

Cylinder?

maybe he had penis on his mind?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

chuffer wrote:
millsy23 wrote:
monostereo wrote:

Cylinder?

You clearly do.

Everyone else thinks of cans of lager, washing up liquid bottles or neatly stacked pills when they see the word cylinder.

Mr Boring wrote:
chuffer wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Cylinder?

You clearly do.

you're right, I do....particularly now that you've posted

chuffer wrote:

Isn't that a head wand?

What's all this about cock?

you can snort some on GTA V apparently

I gave liberty city ago seeing mates had it but i hated it boring as fk so i pre orderered COD Ghosts.  Im sure the new one is alot better but i still dont get the whole walking around a virtual city blowing shit up were is the competitive edge? Is it open mic in this one like COD or do you still have to call people to talk?

Last edited by DuFunk (Thursday Oct 2013 07:21:43)

You're de-sensitised. What's the fun in doing it on computer when you can do it to your neighbours in real life for 30 years.

I was waiting for that. lol

------------

monostereo wrote:

i think someone has broken one of your fundamental components, pal.

"cylinder". lol.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Hodgy wrote:

FFS am I seriously going to have to buy this game?

Fuck that mate - get into character early - bash some meth-slut's back doors in, blow her boyfriend's head off, nick his desert truck type fucked up 4x4 vehicular thing, rob the game out your local Tescos - bash some cunt off their motorbike and then nip down a side alley and wait for a bit while listening to some chronic dub and then, when the filth have driven past and completely missed you, pull some random cunt out of their Audi and drive yourself the fuck home and load up the game.

Yellow dots optional.