Re: Danny Howells - Balance 24

Big Fella wrote:

Who would you say is your most famous friend in EDM, Jay?

Cringe at the term 'EDM'.

No one I know is famous. Infamous however...

From what I can gather Loopy has the most gravitas out of everyone on this board in the world of electronic music.

A definite mover and shaker.

Proper open door, mi casa su tu casa policy when Loops gets wind of a big dj name coming to Toronto. Hospitality = instant friendship.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

I wonder if the same hospo would be laid on if a board member went to Toronto?

I think it would. Got a good heart has Loopy.

smallman1 wrote:

I wonder if the same hospo would be laid on if a board member went to Toronto?

I think it would. Got a good heart has Loopy.

The kitchen sink awaits you Edward. Frankly, I'd be happy to show anyone outside of Demo around these parts...

Be prepared to get a detailed history of the Mennonite heritage of Waterloo Region, along with a tour of the BlackBerry campus...

This is fooking tops.

Anyone listened to it yet? Or are you all too busy fantasising about getting bummed by Purple Aki.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Yep got my copy the other day, listened to it in full once but will give it the proper rinse out at the weekend. Nothing grabbed me on first listen but its rare that anything does these days

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Mine arrived today. Looking forward to giving it a listen this weekend.

Been listening to this loads this week,an exceptional treat for the lug holes.

Still working on it, but pretty damn good so far...

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

Fucking hell this is good.

iTunes was giving me some serious shit, but finally managed to play it, after some e-mails back and forth with them and downloading the whole fucking thing 3 times. Should have just paid the extra 4 € and gotten it from Beatport, stupid me.

Fantastic effort! Really really good comp.

First impressions:

Disc 1 seemed to lack any direction and just felt like a bunch of tunes rather than a mix that flowed. Tbf i was listening to it at work and havent give it a proper listen yet. Expect this will change.

Disc 2 sounded much better. Ewan pearson on form with his remix yet again (track 10 i think) highlight of the comp.

Decent effort but at present nowhere near some of his other ones like miami.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

the luxury man is the most underground thing on the planet

this is old school universal sound masses

fck danny  I just gave play and maybe i will never write again

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Robot Needs Oil 

http://www.balancemusic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/b024_final_packshots_v2_web-300x300.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/6f9b0211ffd56367f040e060605acb51/tumblr_mtaun4JAC81rsdpaso1_500.gifhttp://www.balancemusic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/b024_final_packshots_v2_web-300x300.jpghttp://www.balancemusic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/b024_final_packshots_v2_web-300x300.jpg

_ Mood Swings [Simon Garcia mix

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Top work Gus, viva la revolution!

so wait, does gus like this or not?

Who cares, my eyes are vibrating at the speed of love. God bless you Gus.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

It's okay Zack, I speak fluent Gus, he's mad for it.

just had my second listen to part 1, its fantastic

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Bet Gus loves Aguero

Amps wrote:

It's okay Zack, I speak fluent Gus, he's mad for it.

totally the opposite amps, please re·Read

the luxury man is the most underground thing on the planet

this is old school universal sound masses

I will not be able to write because disappearance in the luxuryFar, howells lands are just howells lands

extremely deep delicate super underground howells lands

so wait, does gus like this or not?

Ill be getting this release based on that recommendation from Gus. What force could do such a thing to a man?

That Rosetta Stone dvd is going back.