Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Dermo wrote:

Cheers Andy, thats narrowed it right down.


Think Andy's C might stand for Contributive or Contributory or even Conducive.

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

or Clagnut

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

With these biting putdowns he'll be Andy Chastened, no doubt.

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Unbroken1 wrote:

..it does, has that barrel-kick sound from some of the Zoom/Prolekult releases

here you go damo, someone told me years ago this sounded like it could be off zoom. Dont think it is but you never know. I think they were getting confused with the loop from herbal infusion. Is a proper tune i never found.

http://www.tuneid.com/attachments/old-s … rack9b.mp3

JFT 39

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

or Capped?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

shaunstrudwick wrote:

is Progsounds still around?

I can field this one.
Unfortunately Progsounds is brown bread.  He died after being squashed under an avalanche of over 150,000 BSPF (that's BOG STANDARD PROG FODDER for those not on GU) records which fell on top of him as he tried to ID a 1999 Steve Lawler release from the bottom of the pile. Ouch.

Thanks for the ID's pal.  Queen of heats/RIP/black arms bands in liverpool etc.

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Convoluted.

I was going for the Bonzai route btw. No joy.

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Dont know what they are but i like that second track

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Unbroken1 wrote:

..it does, has that barrel-kick sound from some of the Zoom/Prolekult releases


I would concur with this, but alas I can't help you out with exact details. I am more steady in the 95-98 times tbh. This is what...92/3 ish? Didn't really start getting into buying tracks til 95, but got the usual suspect tunes from earlier that everyone knows. Apologies on my obvious lack of knowledge on these ones.

Beef Jerky Time!

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

ill let you off. Yeh its 92/3 mate and the 3rd is 94

JFT 39

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

I feel honoured that you thought I might know though. Hugs and all that shite...

Beef Jerky Time!

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

you set my oldskool-o-meter off a while ago. R.E.S.P.E.C.T !!!

JFT 39

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Was never really into that Goa/Perfecto Fluoro sound......and I used to really like trance, still do occassionally

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

although saying that Transa - Prophase was a belter

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Eh? Are you in the right thread there? Goa? Fluro? 92/3 ?

JFT 39

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

perhaps I'm a couple of years later but the premise is largely the same

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

What premise? i'm lost here mate.

JFT 39

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

fuck knows......I was a bit bevvied last night tbf

I can't listen to those tunes on work's computer now but last night when I had a quick listen they sounded like they could quite easily have been played by Oaky et al in that Goa era. Yes Perfect Fluoro is a bad example as it was a fair bit later but the famous Goa EM was only in '94.

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Dermo wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:

..it does, has that barrel-kick sound from some of the Zoom/Prolekult releases

here you go damo, someone told me years ago this sounded like it could be off zoom. Dont think it is but you never know. I think they were getting confused with the loop from herbal infusion. Is a proper tune i never found.

http://www.tuneid.com/attachments/old-s … rack9b.mp3

...it's being mixed out of Herbal Infusion no? second track is familiar too

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Unbroken1 wrote:
Dermo wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:

..it does, has that barrel-kick sound from some of the Zoom/Prolekult releases

here you go damo, someone told me years ago this sounded like it could be off zoom. Dont think it is but you never know. I think they were getting confused with the loop from herbal infusion. Is a proper tune i never found.

http://www.tuneid.com/attachments/old-s … rack9b.mp3

...it's being mixed out of Herbal Infusion no? second track is familiar too

You'd think so but no its nowt do with herbal infusion, just sounds like it. heres the minutes before that clip

http://www.tuneid.com/attachments/old-s … rack8b.mp3

JFT 39

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

chuffer wrote:

fuck knows......I was a bit bevvied last night tbf

I can't listen to those tunes on work's computer now but last night when I had a quick listen they sounded like they could quite easily have been played by Oaky et al in that Goa era. Yes Perfect Fluoro is a bad example as it was a fair bit later but the famous Goa EM was only in '94.


As much as i love you chuffer i'm not having these sound like Goa trance at all lol.

JFT 39

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Maybe try your luck with Ossia, Dermo. I'm sure Smalls would help out.

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

lol

JFT 39

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Dermo wrote:
chuffer wrote:

fuck knows......I was a bit bevvied last night tbf

I can't listen to those tunes on work's computer now but last night when I had a quick listen they sounded like they could quite easily have been played by Oaky et al in that Goa era. Yes Perfect Fluoro is a bad example as it was a fair bit later but the famous Goa EM was only in '94.


As much as i love you chuffer i'm not having these sound like Goa trance at all lol.

yep, after a second listen it would seem like I was talking utter bollocks.....particularly with the 2nd track (that even has a piano it, lol)

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: A track a few of the old boys on here may know.

Dermo wrote:

you set my oldskool-o-meter off a while ago. R.E.S.P.E.C.T !!!


Just how many "o-meters" do you have?

Beef Jerky Time!