Topic: John Digweed @ Rosario 20/09/2013

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

I think this party was the best of the year so far. The people of Rosario and all around cities were waiting for you since the "Metropolitano" was builded, so this night was so much special for all of us.

We totally rock it that night John, thank you so much. I had the luck to say hi to you but I dont know how to express all of my feelings in that 10 seconds. Thank you for signing my poster, and for taking a photo with me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1236631_10151714815964582_961194905_n.jpg

I couldn't maded to Buenos Aires but I'm sure it was a great night against the cold but I think Rosario was better tongue

I love that kind of indoors parties like Groove- the movie ^^

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1238109_10151638933224109_1946898645_n.jpg

Nice words to a public that loves you so much:

epic moment "I love you Argentina, Rosario was amazing last night.."

Thank you John and hope to see you again soon too. big_smile

MArcos.

Last edited by Markkos (Friday Sep 2013 13:24:51)

Re: John Digweed @ Rosario 20/09/2013

Are you related to Gus, perchance?

Thank you Santi Cordoba for the videos

I'll take that as a yes

Looks amazing. First tune is terranova, Michael Mayer remix, second tune is Our Loving Sun - To Disappear, Ripperton remix.

Roger, Wilco.

Markkos wrote:

I dont know how to express all of my feelings in that 10 seconds

PM SimonR, he has all the details.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

haha...

Part of the problem

massive lol at that last video in the first post. anyone know the 2nd track in the 2nd vid?

oh dear. Reg.

Part of the problem

@dutchy101: I'm not related to him but I think we are brothers.
@Ahad Adump: It was really amazing, all night rocking. I wish John visit us more often. I really have a promise that if he do a residence here in Argentina I will go to every night and help to make the party. And a lot of Argentinians thinks like me. You can see them in the vid big_smile thanks for the tracks ids mate!! wink
@flares_and_an_anorak: Who is SimonR? and why should I PM him??
@Dermo: Why is so funny? and what is "Reg." ?? please can you explain me? smile
@Squidgy: that video is really so funny. Our friends from Buenos Aires that receive the spring with raining days sad But anyway they were there wink I don't know the id of the 2nd track in the 2nd video. Maybe @Ahad Adump can help us big_smile