Topic: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

After party still going strong at Ed's?

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Edu Imbernon rocked the room with all the led lights, didn't think much of Max Cooper.

Digweed dropped Holden Sky turned pink, another good en was 'dancing to music all night long' which Imbernon also  played.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Big Fella wrote:

Edu Imbernon rocked the room with all the led lights, didn't think much of Max Cooper.

Digweed dropped Holden Sky turned pink, another good en was 'dancing to music all night long' which Imbernon also  played.

you went? fucking hell I would have prolly gone if I knew lol

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Nick Sneddon wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Edu Imbernon rocked the room with all the led lights, didn't think much of Max Cooper.

Digweed dropped Holden Sky turned pink, another good en was 'dancing to music all night long' which Imbernon also  played.

you went? fucking hell I would have prolly gone if I knew lol


Was in black and white Nicholas, saw the Millsy much chunkier than expected and he had a bedrock versus tee on so didn't introduce myself.

also stood on simonr's feet on exiting room 1 when digweed came on, poor lad was crushed against a wall, not sure why it was a good idea to have only one exit and entrance in the main room. Cannot confirm they were his Pradas though.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Also Presto walked past us in  the queue to get in high fiveing everybody like he was The Face in Quadrophenia. Didn't see him inside thankfully.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Big Fella wrote:

Also Presto walked past us in  the queue to get in high fiveing everybody like he was The Face in Quadrophenia. Didn't see him inside thankfully.

My popularity sickens you doesn't it, BF?

Last edited by Presto (Sunday Oct 2013 06:50:11)

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Big Fella wrote:
Nick Sneddon wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Edu Imbernon rocked the room with all the led lights, didn't think much of Max Cooper.

Digweed dropped Holden Sky turned pink, another good en was 'dancing to music all night long' which Imbernon also  played.

you went? fucking hell I would have prolly gone if I knew lol


Was in black and white Nicholas, saw the Millsy much chunkier than expected and he had a bedrock versus tee on so didn't introduce myself.

also stood on simonr's feet on exiting room 1 when digweed came on, poor lad was crushed against a wall, not sure why it was a good idea to have only one exit and entrance in the main room. Cannot confirm they were his Pradas though.


Good times. Thought Edu was the highlight.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Did anyone offer to take Kiz along for the throbbing, sweaty experience?

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Cracking night.

Diggers was on fire.

Can't stop too long as Garnier's about to jump on the decks back at mine.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Although I enjoyed the night, just thought the venue was naff and a pain to navigate. Wouldn't go there again.
Saying that it was a great crowd, no attitudes and everybody was just being themselves. Lol

Last edited by Big Fella (Sunday Oct 2013 10:16:50)

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Big Fella wrote:

high fiveing everybody like he was The Face in Quadrophenia.

Lol

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

millsy23 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:
Nick Sneddon wrote:

you went? fucking hell I would have prolly gone if I knew lol


Was in black and white Nicholas, saw the Millsy much chunkier than expected and he had a bedrock versus tee on so didn't introduce myself.

also stood on simonr's feet on exiting room 1 when digweed came on, poor lad was crushed against a wall, not sure why it was a good idea to have only one exit and entrance in the main room. Cannot confirm they were his Pradas though.


Good times. Thought Edu was the highlight.

Must admit I felt sorry for the bloke following him, did you ID his last tune, it was a familiar ditty?

Last edited by Big Fella (Sunday Oct 2013 10:53:03)

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Digweed's build up was exceptional last night. He played almost all the Versus tracks, with that Carlo Lio track being the highlight for me. The atmosphere was great and overall I enjoyed it a lot more than last year's party. I missed Edu Imbernon and Max Cooper, but the music in room 1 was just too good. Heard they did an excellent job as well. Oh well maybe next time.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Edu certainly seems to have given his all.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q82/s720x720/1013116_709660765714144_156248897_n.jpg

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Had a cracking night.

Very poor club layout though, had a right mare getting between rooms and the main room was proper rammed out when Diggers started, stayed clear at the start.

What I saw of Edu was very impressive, great little soundsystem in that room and my ears are fine today.

Hit the main room 4am onwards and saw out until the end.  Cracking stuff from Diggers, was front centre brandishing this badboy

http://www.homecrux.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Vortex-Washbasin-design-by-Deniz-Karasahin_2.jpg

Good to see some familiar faces from bedrock's gone by, cracking time had by all. 
Regret the last few shots of Sambuca - made my bus ride back interesting.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Had a txt from a mate about mid day saying he was at an after party, clearly ruined, and during said party he had a crack at Glasto tickets on his phone and got straight through. Gold.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

fletcher wrote:

Very poor club layout though, had a right mare getting between rooms and the main room was proper rammed out when Diggers started, stayed clear at the start.


This seems to be the general feeling among people that went.

The main room should be reversed, booth moved to the back, so the flow of traffic is at the back of the room.
As it is you have the through traffic feeding in to the crowd trying to dance which is a recipe for disaster.

It didn't help that Room 1 was almost unbearable heat wise. The sense of relief walking out of there to the smoking area was better than any drug.

Still, the music was top notch.  I had a great night and great company with many familiar faces. I guess this is what happens when you actually say hello to people in clubs rather than post about them the next day on a forum.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Big Fella wrote:
Nick Sneddon wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Edu Imbernon rocked the room with all the led lights, didn't think much of Max Cooper.

Digweed dropped Holden Sky turned pink, another good en was 'dancing to music all night long' which Imbernon also  played.

you went? fucking hell I would have prolly gone if I knew lol


Was in black and white Nicholas, saw the Millsy much chunkier than expected and he had a bedrock versus tee on so didn't introduce myself.

So you saw millsy and presto but didn't introduce yourself?......how did you know it was them?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Presto wrote:

. I guess this is what happens when you actually say hello to people in clubs rather than post about them the next day on a forum.


Imagine that. Speaking to people in person. Crazy talk. Nearly as crazy as people wearing Bedrock t shirts to a Bedrock night.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

bedrock102008 wrote:
Presto wrote:

. I guess this is what happens when you actually say hello to people in clubs rather than post about them the next day on a forum.


Imagine that. Speaking to people in person. Crazy talk. Nearly as crazy as people wearing Bedrock t shirts to a Bedrock night.


Steady on .....

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

bedrock102008 wrote:
Presto wrote:

. I guess this is what happens when you actually say hello to people in clubs rather than post about them the next day on a forum.


Imagine that. Speaking to people in person. Crazy talk. Nearly as crazy as people wearing Bedrock t shirts to a Bedrock night.

http://thlog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Flintstones-Bedrock-t-shirt.jpg

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

I had to leave very early (family reasons, nothing to do with the night itself) but had a wicked time in room 1.  Van M was playing deep followed by Digweed who as one of my mates aptly put it "was giving some kind of fucking master class on modern techo".

The venue was quirky to put it kindly... Very strange set up.  Soundsytem was good.  Room 1 was fucking baking hot, but then so were all the best Bedrock raves I remember from yesteryear so no dramas really, head down and get on with it.  Decent crowd attitude considering all the disruption; needing to go for a slash/ get drinks/ciggie's, leaving room 1 at the front... Constant flow of people but no silliness or people acting like pushy twats.

WISH I could have stayed longer, Diggers was playing utter filth.  Pure class.
H

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

He played the Lee Van Dowski remix of Rebelski - Rift Valley, which sounded great on a big system.  I seem to remember him dropping Maceo Plex - Going Back at one point, but that may have been my imagination.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

I thought the sound was quite muffled in Room 1, certainly at the back anyhow.

Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Not much mention of the Biggs and Smalls simmering, steamy long distance love-in being resolved. All that sexual tension wasted.

Last edited by Phil Opian (Monday Oct 2013 01:49:27)