Re: Sooo, Bedrock last night?

Dermo is Phil Opian by the way.

Completely wrong by the way.

LOL at it eating you away though.

Great night, I recognised a few tunes, Mama - Don't stop the beat Tiefschwarz remix, Dia - Sights, that old Oxia tune, Pain killer - Terranova, Our loving sun - Disappear
, Ripperton remix, Orbital - Lush reedit, The Jap popstars melodic tune and finally Love Inc - Booka Shade.

Last edited by Ahad Adump (Monday Oct 2013 03:48:05)

Knackered as usual

Big Fella wrote:

I thought the sound was quite muffled in Room 1, certainly at the back anyhow.

yeah once you get up on to the raise bit at the back by the bar it is

I couldn't ID any tunes, but then I was pretty wasted.

Rolling out of the main room at 8am into bright sunlight was a proper feel good moment - not been out on an all-nighter in ages.

good beans?

7am closing is a rare thing even for london these days is it?

Hodgy wrote:

who as one of my mates aptly put it "was giving some kind of fucking master class on modern techno".H

That wasn't Adam by any chance was it 'Odge? smile

If I knew you were going I'd have come out of retirement (again) - hope all is well with the family mate.

LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://soundcloud.com/jp-sykes

shaunstrudwick wrote:

good beans?

I'll let you know tomorrow

Great night, lots of laughs with some very fucked friends. John kicked the shit out of room 1, best set I've heard him do in ages. Proper sweat box but great venue I reckon, not arsed about it being packed, just find a spot and push through the crowd if you want to go the bar. Don't know what all the fuss was about being too busy, it wasn't that bad

Caught bits of Edu, Max and Dave Angel, the rest is all a blur but all sounded good. Nice to see old faces and new and a surprising amount of fit totty, as opposed to the usual sausage fest that Bedrock can be.

Last edited by mikemiller (Monday Oct 2013 05:48:57)

mikemiller wrote:

and a surprising amount of fit totty

lies

Last edited by Nick Sneddon (Monday Oct 2013 07:10:13)

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

The pony tailed strumpet count was through the roof. I was in amongst a bunch of Eastern Europe and South America's finest. To my wing wang fuelled brain it was like casually flicking through Red Tube with a techno soundtrack. Magic.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

There was a very good clout ratio in John On A Monday's room for the fifteen minutes I was in there.

millsy23 wrote:

The pony tailed strumpet count was through the roof. I was in amongst a bunch of Eastern Europe and South America's finest. To my wing wang fuelled brain it was like casually flicking through Red Tube with a techno soundtrack. Magic.

more lies

millsy23 wrote:

lol

millsy23 wrote:

This is one of the greatest things I've read here in a while. Feel my manly love Millsy, feel it!

Nick Sneddon wrote:
mikemiller wrote:

lies

Trufax Sneddon. Tons of Sophies and Millies, middle class well kept house fans just back from Ibiza. The smell of want in room 1 was off the chart.

Last edited by mikemiller (Monday Oct 2013 08:25:21)

j.p sykes wrote:
Hodgy wrote:

who as one of my mates aptly put it "was giving some kind of fucking master class on modern techno".H

If I knew you were going I'd have come out of retirement (again) - hope all is well with the family mate.

It was actually Cartsy, who came up with that comment mate: 8:44am on the phone to me whilst he searched out Victoria station having kidnapped Books for a train journey back to the coast, post Bedrock.  I didn't see Books in there but Carter and Tasty were on form.  When I say form I mean they were fucking mullered.

I should have text you to say we were going - sorry mate... Was all a bit touch and go whether I'd make it but I did for a few hours and it was electric.
Hope all good with you and yours fella smile

Last edited by Hodgy (Monday Oct 2013 08:56:52)

mikemiller wrote:
Nick Sneddon wrote:
mikemiller wrote:

lies

Trufax Sneddon. Tons of Sophies and Millies, middle class well kept house fans just back from Ibiza. The smell of want in room 1 was off the chart.

Sneddon- I was sober, I'd only had two pints and no monkey business cos I was driving and I can confirm that there was more skirt in there than any man would normally expect for a house/techno night (especially Bedrock which always used to be barren in my opinion) Most of it was reasonable quality too.
H

Hodgy wrote:
j.p sykes wrote:
Hodgy wrote:

It was actually Cartsy, who came up with that comment mate: 8:44am on the phone to me whilst he searched out Victoria station having kidnapped Books for a train journey back to the coast, post Bedrock.  I didn't see Books in there but Carter and Tasty were on form.  When I say form I mean they were fucking mullered.

I should have text you to say we were going - sorry mate... Was all a bit touch and go whether I'd make it but I did for a few hours and it was electric.
Hope all good with you and yours fella smile

No worries, will try and make the next one!

Cartsy was the next suspect – where are you Wrongun – show yourself!

LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://soundcloud.com/jp-sykes

He'll be in a right pickle today I suspect mate.... Doubt you'll hear from him for a few days!

Strumpet....never heard the expression before though reading the above almost makes me wish I was there

mikemiller wrote:

Confirmed.

Last edited by fletcher (Monday Oct 2013 10:49:10)

Hodgy wrote:
mikemiller wrote:
Nick Sneddon wrote:

lies

Sneddon- I was sober, I'd only had two pints and no monkey business cos I was driving and I can confirm that there was more skirt in there than any man would normally expect for a house/techno night (especially Bedrock which always used to be barren in my opinion) Most of it was reasonable quality too.
H

blimey - glad you had a good one mate, its been a while smile