Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

I am... but I get the feeling i'll be eaten alive if I say any more on the matter, lol.

Really looking forward to it though.

Just Add Sunshine

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

MarcusGraham wrote:

Really looking forward to it though.

Is that so?

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Less than 24 hours on the board and he already has a 2-pager. Bastard!

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

MarcusGraham wrote:

I am... but I get the feeling i'll be eaten alive if I say any more on the matter, lol.

Really looking forward to it though.

Good for you man! Where is it on?

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Presto wrote:
MarcusGraham wrote:

Really looking forward to it though.

Is that so?

lol

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Do you know DJ Boba Marcus?

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

I think Marcus knew the forum was still going but couldn't resist the KLANG.

lol.

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

but he doesn't like to talk about it though.....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Come on lads, he just stumbled across it 13 years later.

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

mere coincidence....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Somewhere in a parallel universe, Nick Warren has a signature about Marcus Graham.

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Stumbled back across this board myself yesterday. Must be 6/7 years since I have been on it. Still going strong! I see GU isn't.

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Justman wrote:

Stumbled back across this board myself yesterday. Must be 6/7 years since I have been on it. Still going strong! I see GU isn't.


Amazeballs. Who are you warming up for?

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

fuck me, it's like an old-guard reunion round here, this calls for a celebration.....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Hi Phil.

I pretty much stopped DJing about 6/7 years ago. It was pretty hectic to DJ in around my job and I was relocated away from London. I work shifts and as I was getting more gigs, I could never guarantee anybody I could play regularly due to that. Since then I have got married and we've had a baby boy, so been quite busy.
Thought I'd start getting back into DJing a couple of weeks ago (only to do mixes as I have the same job). Only problem is now, there is a whole new world of equipment. Looking at Traktor but haven't got the foggiest what equipment to get. Hope you guys are all well and sorry to hijack your thread Marcus! wink

Last edited by Justman (Friday Oct 2013 06:08:41)

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

A lot of the big hitters on here are using the S2 mk1

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Justman wrote:

Hope you guys are all well and sorry to hijack your thread Marcus! wink

Hey mate, nice to know you're there... I too quit DJing 7 years ago and started making kids, stopped after making 3 of them, now this opportunity has been offered that I couldn't refuse.

DJ Boba seems like a top fella that i'm yet to meet in person... it was him who told me this cliquey mine field still existed.

Anyway, the night that I don't like to talk about, is in Manchester... my mate has posted something about it in the other forum.

Just Add Sunshine

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

MarcusGraham wrote:

my mate has posted something about it in the other forum.

Nick posts on here?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Nick posts on here?

You're running out of material aren't you? That was rubbish.

Just Add Sunshine

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Nick Warren = 909abuser

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Nick Warren = 909abuser

That's his old GU handle, on here he just posts as Nick Warren

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

MattBlack wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Nick Warren = 909abuser

That's his old GU handle, on here he just posts as Nick Warren

Is he still seeing that Finnish lass with the penchant for infinity pools?

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Mr Boring wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Nick Warren = 909abuser

That's his old GU handle, on here he just posts as Nick Warren

Is he still seeing that Finnish lass with the penchant for infinity pools?

You mean Petra?

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

Fuck off Matt.

I'm surprised you didn't think Warren was Pepsi_Cola on GU as you can't get the most basic fact right even with the whole internet at your disposal.

Emanuel Petit was a refugee from French Guyana.

Re: Wow, the Bedrock forum is still going?

MattBlack is the King of Reg's.