Re: Digweed Live In......?

http://www.rtimaging.com/jdbk.jpg

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Nice to see me at the bottom of the Y.

Re: Digweed Live In......?

smallman1 wrote:

Nice to see me at the bottom of the Y.

You mean L?

Re: Digweed Live In......?

All these Stereo reviews are very encouraging.

Hoping the NYC crowd holds up its' end of the bargain and curbs the douchiness at the door.

Re: Digweed Live In......?

drwho13 wrote:

All these Stereo reviews are very encouraging.

Hoping the NYC crowd holds up its' end of the bargain and curbs the douchiness at the door.

Have you had any joy ref tickets drwho13?

Re: Digweed Live In......?

I have been hearing door tix should be available.

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Cool.

I'll head down there for 9.30pm-ish.

Re: Digweed Live In......?

We'll be there a bit later. Shoot me a text or email and we'll meet up!

Re: Digweed Live In......?

drwho13 wrote:

We'll be there a bit later. Shoot me a text or email and we'll meet up!

Will do chief.

PM me your deets and I'll get in touch..

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Just saw on FB that the Stereo recording never happened. Technical issues.

BK looking like a strong contender.

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Big pressure on Edward to show these dopey yanks how to club.

Tucked up at 2am in his jimmer jammers after being sick will simply not do.

Re: Digweed Live In......?

drwho13 wrote:

Just saw on FB that the Stereo recording never happened. Technical issues.

BK looking like a strong contender.

There's a chance it might be the one after the next maybe, since it was also said that the next one will be announced this Thursday. Which says to me it's already happened. Any guesses anyone?

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Scunthorpe?

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Homegrove wrote:

There's a chance it might be the one after the next maybe, since it was also said that the next one will be announced this Thursday. Which says to me it's already happened. Any guesses anyone?


Based on what you've just said I'm guessing Diggers is travelling between gigs in a souped-up DeLorean.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Homegrove wrote:
drwho13 wrote:

Just saw on FB that the Stereo recording never happened. Technical issues.

BK looking like a strong contender.

There's a chance it might be the one after the next maybe, since it was also said that the next one will be announced this Thursday. Which says to me it's already happened. Any guesses anyone?

Rosario is my bet. Destino (Tox Club) would make a tidy little package though.

So it will be from somewhere else.

SimonR

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Homegrove wrote:

There's a chance it might be the one after the next maybe, since it was also said that the next one will be announced this Thursday. Which says to me it's already happened. Any guesses anyone?

Hastings Pier, March '95?

Re: Digweed Live In......?

aural wrote:

http://www.rtimaging.com/jdbk.jpg

please done tell me you made that

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Nick Sneddon wrote:
aural wrote:

http://www.rtimaging.com/jdbk.jpg

please done tell me you made that

I've done worse thing with 4 minutes of my life.

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Has Pacha been ruled out?

Re: Digweed Live In......?

I'd say from the recent Russia/Ukraine tour, either that or Boston.

Knackered as usual

Re: Digweed Live In......?

aural wrote:
Nick Sneddon wrote:

please done tell me you made that

I've done worse thing with 4 minutes of my life.


Don't believe you. Examples?

Part of the problem

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Ahad hoping for Digweed live in his underpants.

Part of the problem

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Dermo hoping he doesn't get banned again. I see your Bedrock sabbatical made bugger all difference.

Knackered as usual

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Banned for what? Taking the rise out of you? Would you be happier if the world wasn't all cruel and harsh?

The last time I looked this board was generally inhabited by men. People who wish other people are banned are weak as piss. You and SimonR need to grow some ASAP and stop acting like little girls in a playground.

Part of the problem

Re: Digweed Live In......?

Says the man who spends his whole life on here berating and ridiculing others, sort of like a girl in the playground! I don't wish you to be banned at all, I was just chucking the muck back at ya, but you're typical of the playground bully you give it but you can't take it. But no harsh feelings, ok.

Last edited by Ahad Adump (Tuesday Nov 2013 23:13:04)

Knackered as usual