Topic: Travel (BULGARIAN)

..Not the fine trance ditty from the late nineties but the expected influx of bright young things from Bulgaria and Romania, that are expected any day into our green and pleasant ,full of 'entreperneurial  vigour'.

BBC 5 live is blaring out in the office ,making sure that any one who has a slight concern over the effect on infrastructure, in the UK, Schooling,Housing,NHS etc, is made to feel like a SS Stormtrooper cutting a bloody path through Poland.

Iwas told that I am a liitle Englander and xenophobic(not racist) by a  19 year old female work colleague who has lived in  a small village in north Essex all her life, where a cat stuck in a tree makes the front page in the local rag,and the extent of seeing a non white face is in her local curry house.

on BBC5 now, some left wing   'tipping the velvet' clit strumming dyke is telling me that i am racist as these jolly folk will be bringing business ventures with them and will not abuse the benefit system.

Of course they will be bringing business ventures with them :Pimping,Fraud,Prostitution and begging. I love being told by cunts who live in ivory towers telling the great proletariat unwashed who have lived in multi cultural areas all  of their lives, that we are 'village of the damned' dopplelgangers.

I don't come to work every day dressed as if i m going to annex the Sudetenlands lands, in fact I have a mixed race son and was married to a sexy cockney Hindu fuckpiece who could wank me off with her size 4 feet while fellating a masala dosa.

As i cast my teary eye over East ham,Ilford ,Barking and dagenham I can only thank with all my heart the Rent boy beasting, pin stripped, ticket pocket  tory Mp from Hertfordshire, and the uber doyens of the left that reside in shoreditch and hackney for their fine work.

As a probation officer, in east London i expect to see the results in the near future.Happy new year!!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Dec 2013 02:49:13)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Re: Travel (BULGARIAN)

No doubt they will build shanty towns in Hyde park and eat all the swans

actually Mr black. The swan eating started in Ilford in 2001. They like to barbeque them in their pants by the riverbank.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Never have a bad word against the east euros, they have a keen eye on portion control and are never heavy handed with the salt and vinegar.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

was married to a sexy cockney Hindu fuckpiece who could wank me off with her size 4 feet while fellating a masala dosa.

Pics or STFU

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Best of luck with the home visits Ed

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

classic BF riposte there.

BTW Mate i posted another fine poem under the cricket thread but was told you do not visit them

so just for you:(not to you obviously!)

"I am a man  of Jacobean and renaissence stock,
So you can suck my dirty jailbird cock"

wouldnt have looked out of place in the 'Thornbirds'

And Chuffer,
the pictures must remain hidden to protect the innocent, but  at 4ft 11 and 6 and a half stone.you could throw the cunt arond the bedroom like a fucking ragdoll and the cunt still came back for more.the cunt.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Dec 2013 03:45:01)

I blame Dan Petrescu.

Great track.

MattBlack wrote:

GQ this month has an article about how they've taken over mayfair and park lane in their droves...

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Can't say I've ever fancied visiting Romania or Bulgaria.

Wally wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

GQ this month has an article about how they've taken over mayfair and park lane in their droves...

Well, someone has to serve the filthy rich in their expensive restaurants i suppose

smallman1 wrote:

Can't say I've ever fancied visiting Romania or Bulgaria.

Romania is like a cross between Newham and post-liberation Iraq. Can't speak for Bulgaria, but their Eurovision entry is usually beyond laughable.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

MattBlack wrote:
Wally wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Well, someone has to serve the filthy rich in their expensive restaurants i suppose

nah, this is more they've chosen park lane as the base of operations for organised begging rackets.

The rich and powerful aren't taking too kindly to it lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uE3YlfEMCs

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

No sympathy. Don't like em? Put em on a fucking boat back where they came from instead of standing around like lemons using words like 'frustrating'. We're on the cusp of 2014 and they can't just make people leave the country? Gimme a break. It's divide and rule - get the populous all wound up about foreign scroungers to add to the English scroungers at home everyone's been brainwashed to hate by the mainstream media. Fear not, the drones will lap it up.

"Romanian gypsies are living in my street! I can't stand them, but not in the way Hitler couldn't stand them! A different way!"

I fear the benefit system is something flarses is an expert on.

Its a known fact that most of the begging gangs in London are from Romania and that was long before this whole invasion

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

"Romanian gypsies are living in my street! I can't stand them, but not in the way Hitler couldn't stand them! A different way!"

Fucking lol

"Send the buggers back! Send the buggers back!"

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Big Fella wrote:

I fear the benefit system is something flarses is an expert on.

Could you at least get my name right when you're insulting me BF? I've seen almost every connotation of the word imaginable from you and, quite frankly, it dulls the legitimacy of your mithering substantially.

Britain doesn't have the infrastructure it support another large foreign influx. They aren't building more schools, more hospitals etc to help support it - something's got to give. It isn't jingoism or racism, it's just a fact.

Any country with an aging population will need mass immigration in the coming decades in order to pay for the oncoming tidal wave of retirement, elderly health and elderly social care costs........that or make old people work.

Or maybe get the younger generation off benefits, working and paying taxes

Who doesn't want an east euro au pair?

There're exceptions to every rule, BF

Grant wrote:

Or maybe get the younger generation off benefits, working and paying taxes

I think it's a case of AND rather than OR.