Topic: Predicament

New poster, be kind.

I have no one to seek advice from on the below matter other than people whom I have never met before on the internet...

Issue..

Good mates stag in Dusseldorf 4 weeks before the missis is due with our first.

All hell is breaking loose at the moment.

Am I well off side for going and getting on it for 2 days?

Republik of Saddleworth

Re: Predicament

Great place for seeking advice on this matter.

Based on your decision to choose this place to ask for advice, i'd say listen to your missus.

Look, the lads have said im a complete pussy for even entertaining the idea of not going.

Family and the missis have said the same about going hence me asking the question to a load of people on a message board who like the same tunes as me.

What I should of said is has anyone's burds dropped early...

Republik of Saddleworth

Yant wrote:

Based on your decision to choose this place to ask for advice, i'd say listen to your missus.

Probs right cheers Yant

Republik of Saddleworth

Absolute no brainer.

Stag do.

Heeeeeeeeeeeey joeypussy! Hah are ya?

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

furry wrote:

Heeeeeeeeeeeey joeypussy! Hah are ya?

Im alright thanks.

Republik of Saddleworth

may as well go to the stag do.....when you're still waiting for the little fucker to pop out 4 weeks after the due date you'll only kick yourself you missed out on possibly the last bit of fun you'll ever have for several years

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

chuffer wrote:

may as well go to the stag do.....when you're still waiting for the little fucker to pop out 4 weeks after the due date you'll only kick yourself you missed out on possibly the last bit of fun you'll ever have for several years

Take it you know my missis well...

Probably take this advice and run with, ta.

Republik of Saddleworth

Listen to your old uncle ETC. Gorge yourself on life's excesses, while you still can,drink not only from the furry cup, but also from the fountain of hedonistic pleasures.

It never done me any harm..

ps. take a tuning fork.

pps Have a good time, the Mrs will still be there when you get back.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

http://i.imgur.com/1Z1LA.gif

Furry cups ftw.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

Listen to your old uncle ETC. Gorge yourself on life's excesses, while you still can,drink not only from the furry cup, but also from the fountain of hedonistic pleasures.

It never done me any harm..

ps. take a tuning fork.

pps Have a good time, the Mrs will still be there when you get back.

Cheers Ed, not sure what most of that means but I get the jist.

I shall be bold and strap a pair on for the last time.

Republik of Saddleworth

joeypredicament solved then.....but, are you sure the lady will be ok with all this?

furry wrote:

joeypredicament solved then.....but, are you sure the lady will be ok with all this?

Even without consultation I can almost guarantee that she most certainly will not be.

This was an exercise to establish if I was a male pig (in the public's eyes not her's) or not.

It seems I'm not, I'm just a fucking pussy.

Republik of Saddleworth

joeyp wrote:

This was an exercise to establish if I was a male pig (in the public's eyes not her's) or not.

Considering most of the people on this board are blokes, I don't think you can really count this as a fair selection of opinions.

I'd go on the stag do.

With a kid, you're basically under the thumb for the next x years - you may as well finish on a high.

Imagine how foolish you'd feel missing put on the stag do if it turns out the kid isn't yours. Just tell her you're going unless she can prove the kid is yours. Have a good one.

MJH wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Considering most of the people on this board are blokes, I don't think you can really count this as a fair selection of opinions.

I'd go on the stag do.

With a kid, you're basically under the thumb for the next x years - you may as well finish on a high.

True, it was my only outlet on a Friday afternoon in the office mind.

Clubs look alright too so will just have to hit it double hard

Republik of Saddleworth

dutchy101 wrote:

Imagine how foolish you'd feel missing put on the stag do if it turns out the kid isn't yours. Just tell her you're going unless she can prove the kid is yours. Have a good one.

Jesus, it comes out brown and iv'e missed a weekend on the lash!

*packs bags, orders taxi*

Cheers mate

Republik of Saddleworth

Letting her family have any say in the matter is your

don't be a deacon.

Did your Mrs write that PIV nonsense in the feminist thread by any chance?

smashdad wrote:

Did your Mrs write that PIV nonsense in the feminist thread by any chance?

No mate, she loves it

Republik of Saddleworth

Grow some and get on it you fucking bedwetter.

Is it your first? First born kids are usually late - I had a bairn 5 days ago that was 9 days overdue.

With a full month at least I can't see this even being a question.

Having said that, your mrs will never forgive you.

Tricky.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.