Re: Predicament

erik.b wrote:

if you miss the birth of your first born you'll be kicking yourself for the rest of your life


It’s our first and massive deal as you may well expect. The missis went to the midwife's on Friday and he/ she is turning into a bit of a monster so it may arrive sooner. Kind of made my decision for me to be honest.

Bottom line is I'm going to swerve it and stay at home, can't risk it sadly.

The lad is a good mate, but not a best mate so I think I can get away with it, plus it’s a decent excuse. Going to get a shit load of abuse off the lads but I'm the first one who is dropping a kid out of our "group" so not sure they really get it.

Re: Predicament

Dermo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

New poster, be kind.

I have no one to seek advice from on the below matter other than people whom I have never met before on the internet...

Issue..

Good mates stag in Dusseldorf 4 weeks before the missis is due with our first.

All hell is breaking loose at the moment.

Am I well off side for going and getting on it for 2 days?


Are you absolutely 100% sure its yours?

She wouldn't dare, id set her on fire and she knows that

Re: Predicament

By the way, thanks for the words of wisdom considering its my first post and all.

Seem a friendly bunch then just read some of the other posts and looks like I've got off very lightly! Ta

Re: Predicament

joeyp wrote:

She wouldn't dare, id set her on fire and she knows that


Aaaw young love.

JFT 39

Re: Predicament

joeyp wrote:
erik.b wrote:

if you miss the birth of your first born you'll be kicking yourself for the rest of your life


It’s our first and massive deal as you may well expect. The missis went to the midwife's on Friday and he/ she is turning into a bit of a monster so it may arrive sooner. Kind of made my decision for me to be honest.

Bottom line is I'm going to swerve it and stay at home, can't risk it sadly.

The lad is a good mate, but not a best mate so I think I can get away with it, plus it’s a decent excuse. Going to get a shit load of abuse off the lads but I'm the first one who is dropping a kid out of our "group" so not sure they really get it.


If this was the other way round she'd make the rest of your life a fucking misery. Don't forget that.

Re: Predicament

Dermo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

She wouldn't dare, id set her on fire and she knows that


Aaaw young love.

He should piss in her arsehole. That'd show her.

Re: Predicament

Maybe if that policy was adopted initially he wouldnt be in this mess, eh ?

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Predicament

lol

Re: Predicament

seanc80 wrote:

Maybe if that policy was adopted initially he wouldnt be in this mess, eh ?

*doffs cap*

Re: Predicament

Presto wrote:

He should piss in her arsehole. That'd show her.

That's definitely one for the feminist thread.

Re: Predicament

Presto wrote:
Dermo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

She wouldn't dare, id set her on fire and she knows that


Aaaw young love.

He should piss in her arsehole. That'd show her.

I just asked my Mrs if she would like this for a belated xmas present. Didn't seem too enamoured.

JFT 39

Re: Predicament

Strange.

Nothings says 'Merry Christmas' more than a stomach full of someone elses piss.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Predicament

That's what she said sad

JFT 39

Re: Predicament

Poor joeyp. If you need her comforting while you are away I can slip round. (Very discreet)

Re: Predicament

Dermo wrote:

I just asked my Mrs if she would like this for a belated xmas present. Didn't seem too enamoured.

That's because she doesn't know she likes it.... yet.

Re: Predicament

Are you asking me to arse rape her?

JFT 39

Re: Predicament

Dermo wrote:
Presto wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Aaaw young love.

He should piss in her arsehole. That'd show her.

I just asked my Mrs if she would like this for a belated xmas present. Didn't seem too enamoured.


Well, thanks for that Simon, as if sex isn't hard enough with a pot belly the size of a beach ball, tried to piss in her arsehole last night and she hated it.

Last time I listen to you on such matters

Re: Predicament

Dermo wrote:

Are you asking me to arse rape her?

As if it'd be the first time.

Re: Predicament

Stick by the side of your woman in her last month of pregnancy. End of.

Absolute nonsense from the lads here going on about delayed first-time births and statistics.

Re: Predicament

joeyp wrote:

Simon

eh up....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Predicament

Presto wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Are you asking me to arse rape her?

As if it'd be the first time.

Good point.

JFT 39

Re: Predicament

chuffer wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Simon

eh up....

Noted on spreadsheet.

JFT 39

Re: Predicament

joeyp wrote:

Look, the lads have said im a complete pussy for even entertaining the idea of not going.

Family and the missis have said the same about going hence me asking the question to a load of people on a message board who like the same tunes as me.

What I should of said is has anyone's burds dropped early...

yes over here

mrs went into labour @ 36 weeks with my first

this was about 5am in the morning after i was on a night out on the lash with wing wang in tow

was an interesteing weekend as labour went on for about 48 hours during which time i was well acquainted with the visitors toilets

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Re: Predicament

Rhouses thinks you're a cunt strudders.

Has rhouses got any sprogs?

JFT 39

Re: Predicament

Dermo wrote:

Rhouses thinks you're a cunt strudders

oh?

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3