Topic: Question: Dumps

Serious question: Have you ever done such a massive torpedo of a dump, you immediately had to look in the pan thinking "What the FUCK was that?!??!"

But then when you look, it had such density that it had already propelled itself down the U-bend?

I just did one and to be honest it felt fucking amazing.

I'm putting it down to the amount of cabbage one typically eats in the Celestial Kingdom (roughage), allied with the well-packed clods of meat and shrimp found in your typical huntun (wonton in Canto-speak).

草泥马

Re: Question: Dumps

Hit the spot did it,Dave wink

Ah the phantom poo. T'is indeed a great feeling and the best bit is that it usually leaves your ringer as clean as a whistle.

Mine have been pretty massive and packed with meaty goodness lately. Good strong, healthy aroma to them too.

A new low.

Prog God

Shit thread

Reminds me of a fantastic character called 'Steve Wright and his sycophantic shite' in viz.

a must read.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

And Dr Poo

love it when it doesnt feel like you got a clean break but you did - fukn bonus

Has HG wanded Flares' veggie explosion away?

I should hope so, can't have filth like that on a thread discussing the nature of...er...shit.

Disgusting.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

http://i.imgur.com/gLelu8p.jpg

Who says romance is dead

Well done that man

When I was about 18 my mate Ian did a shit so big he claims it almost lifted him off the seat and he couldn't bring himself to flush it before it had been suitably acclaimed - so he gave his mum brief, but strict, instructions not to meddle and drove over to pick me up.  I was out unfortunately but, undeterred, Ian then drove several more miles to pick up both Paul and then James and then return to his creation.

Having mutually admired and acknowledged it he then set out to drive them both home having instructed his mum to 'deal with that fucking monster upstairs'.

Unfortunately this was way before the advent of digital photography and phone cameras so no pictorial evidence was taken but whenever you get the three of them in a room together it's not long before conversation turns back to the halcyon days of Ian's gigantic shit.

If anybody's got a better shit anecdote than that then good fucking luck to you...

*No, YOU fuck off*

In my yout, i went through a stage of smashing the gym and taking on a load of protein. They come out like rocks, fucking horrible.

Once gave a lad at school a load of chlorine nitrate in his drink in the canteen. Was a proper posh sod and wore shorts to school. Never ever seen scenes like it, like someone had opened a tap in between his legs.

Magic

Republik of Saddleworth

Went to a party once and a friend of mine was feeling a bit unwell so he went to the toilet in this caravan type thing and had what can only be described as explosive diarrhea, it was all over the walls, in the bath and the floor, three people threw up when the saw it and it was one of the most disgusting things i have ever seen, enjoy your lunch!

My mates Mrs shat herself inside out in a lift in a hotel In Kyoto. Completely unannounced she just stood there and uncontrollably shat herself without any warning to herself let alone us. It was everywhere. Even dripping out of her nic-naks. Was up there with the worst things I've ever witnessed.

I shat myself in Thailand and had to flush a pair of Armani grunts down a bog in a bar.

Fascinating.

Part of the problem

lol

Aside form that Im sure she's a great catch.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Dermo wrote:

My mates Mrs shat herself inside out in a lift in a hotel In Kyoto. Completely unannounced she just stood there and uncontrollably shat herself without any warning to herself let alone us. It was everywhere. Even dripping out of her nic-naks. Was up there with the worst things I've ever witnessed.

I shat myself in Thailand and had to flush a pair of Armani grunts down a bog in a bar.

Fascinating.

Grim.

Has anyone ever questioned her on this since? You cant just go round shitting yourself in lifts as an adult and not get away with it. Did your mate bin her off?

Republik of Saddleworth

Pretty sure he tried to brown hole her the minute they were in the room.

Part of the problem

joeyp wrote:

You cant just go round shitting yourself as an adult

Why not?  I did.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Why not?  I did.

Are you Scottish by any chance?

Republik of Saddleworth

Dermo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Why not?  I did.

Or from Liverpool?

Republik of Saddleworth

Sometimes there's nothing more rewarding than a great trip to the kazi.

Dermo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Why not?  I did.

...you know you've found 'the one' when you can comfortably fill your pants in front of each other

soundcloud.com/unbroken1