Topic: Splash wtf?

So the Arsenal vs. Spurs FA Cup match has finished and now we have a whatever the fuck it is ballroom dancing-style pool diving thing with Tom 'edwardtheconfessorismy#1fan' Daly.

Fuckin' hell I want to vomit ... a lot.

Thank fuck Scandinavian crime series 'The Bridge' starts up again BBC3. I hope there are a lot of killings in it now.

SimonR

Re: Splash wtf?

You leave your TV on after the final whistle goes?

The show would be improved if they drain the pool

Sickening levels of homophobia being displayed in this thread. Let's hope Hannu gets his wand out.

Not seen him around, think he might be watching the Hom Daly show.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

I'm not too bothered about which way Daly twirls Boring.

SimonR

Surely 'sickening levels of homophobia' would be a comment about how young Tom should be murdered before he leaves the building, and his body fed to the pigs? Poor little lad, all this unwarranted attention just because he likes a fat cock up his arse. The world's gone mad.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

simonr wrote:

So the Arsenal vs. Spurs FA Cup match has finished and now we have a whatever the fuck it is ballroom dancing-style pool diving thing with Tom 'edwardtheconfessorismy#1fan' Daly.

Thank fuck Scandinavian crime series 'The Bridge' starts up again BBC3. I hope there are a lot of killings in it now.

Id keep the pool, but sub zero freezing.

immerse  Tom 'take me to the hilt  wolfgang' Daley For 2 minutes at a time,until he passes out.

Then revive him using different methods of intense concentrated  heat.
i.e;

high voltage uv ray sun lamps, naked flame, boiling water mixed with lard and sugar, or have an adult  circus  performer simply 'lay his cable along his spine' for a real infusion of sexual heat.

repeat ad nausem  for the enjoyment of the mogadon masses .

now , that would show real bravery on young toms part.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Surely 'sickening levels of homophobia' would be a comment about how young Tom should be murdered before he leaves the building, and his body fed to the pigs? Poor little lad, all this unwarranted attention just because he likes a fat cock up his arse. The world's gone mad.

Boring is also exceedingly thick Flaresy, akin to a bottle of the most viscous stout.

SimonR

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
simonr wrote:

immerse  Tom 'take me to the hilt  wolfgang' Daley For 2 minutes at a time,until he passes out.

i.e;

high voltage uv ray sun lamps, naked flame, boiling water mixed with lard and sugar, or have an adult  circus  performer simply 'lay his cable along his spine' for a real infusion of sexual heat.

You haven't Sky+'d the series then !

SimonR

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
simonr wrote:

i.e;

Or the tried and tested Mosangwe method

To compound matters, the mrs is singing along to the tom robinson band 'war baby' on you tube at the moment as well...

the junkiefaghag.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

simonr wrote:

Daly [sic] has *ahem* 'twirled' Boring?

Intriguing...

smashdad wrote:
simonr wrote:

Daly [sic] has *ahem* 'twirled' Boring?

Intriguing...

Apparently Boring double-piked and has been reeling from the pain ever since.

SimonR

You're on fire today arent you simonR?  Can you see why you were voted unfunniest cunt on here now?

Part of the problem

Think I was second behind you Dermy.

SimonR

bumped for the confessor, know he loves this shit

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

It can't be as bad as Big Brother.

Can it?

Hmmm, i haven’t watched big Brother since nasty nick tried to swizz the evictions. Unless there is some minor female reality star trying to stick a wine bottle up her Gary Glitter in the hot tub while a former soap star and standard washed up 90s musician watch and goad, then I’m out!!!!

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

Its got Dappy in it this year and for that reason, im out

MattBlack wrote:

Its got Dappy in it this year and for that reason, im out

..And for that quip, i sprayed muller rice(mayple syrup ,before any cunt asks) all over my computer screen laughing.

mr black, uses the the Anders  Breivik method, spray enough bullets and the hits will come.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 09:31:39)