Topic: Xmas gifts

Saw this on Hannu's FB....

http://www.picturevip.com/images/8662f52c90.jpg

Anyone here get some notable presents?

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: Xmas gifts

I'm not going to lie; that jumper is fucking brilliant.

http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/af2b06226ea911e381491257ae94662a_8.jpg

nice smile

Socks, can never have too many...

Notable BF....

Got myself a new DSLR. Been wanting one for ages and loving the results already.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

nike+ sportswatch gps, raclette and some smaller stuff...

millsy23 wrote:

Got myself a new DSLR. Been wanting one for ages and loving the results already.

What did you get?

Grant wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

What did you get?

Went for the Nikon d3200 and a nikkor prime 35mm. Wanted entry level as is my first dslr but good enough for long exposure shots and decent portraits. Very happy so far. Cracking camera and brilliant lens.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

I just have a D40. But i just broke my Tamron AF 70-300 mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro when the camera snagged on the chair and fell on the floor. Devastated because its was only a year old. Here's my effort anyway...
http://www.picturevip.com/images/img315qrq.jpg

My mum got me a leather rapey Nightmare bag.

millsy23 wrote:
Grant wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

What did you get?

Went for the Nikon d3200 and a nikkor prime 35mm. Wanted entry level as is my first dslr but good enough for long exposure shots and decent portraits. Very happy so far. Cracking camera and brilliant lens.

Nice

dutchy101 wrote:

My mum got me a leather rapey Nightmare bag.

Moms know best.

Big Fella wrote:

Socks, can never have too many...

Each to their own but personally I prefer the company of ladies.

ouch

Part of the problem

zackster wrote:

http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/af2b06226ea911e381491257ae94662a_8.jpg

Lovely.

Got myself the microbrute. Get some lovely bass sounds off it.

Other than that Rioja and loads of it. Cant grumble this year.

Republik of Saddleworth

Surprisingly, my missus and mum pooled their resources together and ponied up for a Korg MS-20 Mini.  Best Christmas ever!  ...Except it's on back order for two months, so all I got was black and white print off saying they'd bought me one.  What a load of bollocks!

Last edited by loopdokter (Monday Jan 2014 02:08:58)

loopdokter wrote:

Surprisingly, my missus and mum pooled their resources together and ponied up for a Korg MS-20 Mini.  Best Christmas ever!  ...Except it's on back order for two months, so all I got was black and white print off saying they'd bought me one.  What a load of bollocks!

Supposed to very good. Would love one.

You played around with the Volca stuff yet?

Republik of Saddleworth

loopdokter wrote:

Maybe you can do a new video for us to show us where it goes in the studio? give us another tour of casa loopy.

I could do with a laugh.

Yant wrote:

Maybe you can do a new video for us to show us where it goes in the studio? give us another tour of casa loopy.

I could do with a laugh.

Your Yant is my command.  I'll do one up under the premise of 'latest additions' and make sure I down two bottles of wine instead of the one I had on the previous tour. 

The studio had a massive clean over the Holidays.  You should join my Twitter feed to get more gripping updates such as these.

joeyp wrote:
loopdokter wrote:

Supposed to very good. Would love one.

You played around with the Volca stuff yet?

Nope, but I picked up the Korg Monotron Duo and Monotron Delay for shits and giggles.  I've managed to find a guy in Japan what makes kits for them to become MIDI compliant, so that should be fun.

Last edited by loopdokter (Monday Jan 2014 03:37:47)

loopdokter wrote:
Yant wrote:

I could do with a laugh.

Your Yant is my command.  I'll do one up under the premise of 'latest additions' and make sure I down two bottles of wine instead of the one I had on the previous tour. 

The studio had a massive clean over the Holidays.  You should join my Twitter feed to get more gripping updates such as these.

Would love to see some sort of day in the life documentary Loops. Fly on the wall style if at all possible.

------------

niton (Oct 14)

millsy23 wrote:

Would love to see some sort of day in the life documentary Loops. Fly on the wall style if at all possible.

It wouldn't be complete without a trip to the basketball court, Millsy.  That's where your expertise in jump shots could come into play.  Just a thought for you...  I'm all about spreading the love, bro.

Could we end it where someone busts through your front door, grabs you by the back of the head and sticks your face onto an electric hot ring?

Part of the problem