Re: 1st day back at work.

smallman1 wrote:

Always nice to start your day with both the Northern and Victoria lines closed due to overcrowding / someone throwing themselves under a tube.

On the upside there's only 51 more Mondays left this year.

Selfish cunt, why couldn't they do it in the holidays when it wasn't so busy

Just 50 more minutes away from the first day back at work being over... I swear a part of my soul dies each day I keep doing this.

I feel like taking a massive alcoholic diarrhea squirt dump all over my boss's desk.

I'm skiing. my life definitely does not need fucking!

Partying at the Folie Deuce in Alpe D'Huez to some distinctly average music with incessant saxaphone and stupid woman sining over the top. But frankly, who gives a shit. booked a helicopter trip to Les 2 Alpes for Friday.

Enjoy work guys

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

up yours benson

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Yeh, watch you don't bang your bonce, benson

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Love work, its great owning the place.

Alan Burger

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Some of us WINNERS were working over the Xmas. Fucking part-timers clogging up the roads on my lengthy commute on Monday. Nearly put me off my morning shave/drive. Because that's what winners do. We drive and shave at the same time because he don't have time like the other plebs as we are closing that fucking Peterson account today.

I have no time to shave as shaving can interfere with closing.

ABC phil. A.B.C

millsy23 wrote:

I have no time to shave as shaving can interfere with closing.

ABC phil. A.B.C

Lol. Saw a cunt doing it this morning in the jammer in front of me. The urge to stick a wheel brace through his window at the next set of lights was overwhelming, I must say. And yes, he was driving a Beemer.

Lollercoasters

A BMW 6 series coupe and a bluetooth headset is all I need to abc the bitch out of anything. I closed the absolute slag out of starbucks, Fleet services,  yesterday. Anyone else get an extra shot gratis in their americano? No? Thought not.